My progress tracking (biology) (1 Viewer)

Hivaclibtibcharkwa

𝗕𝗶𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝘆 𝗧𝘂𝘁𝗼𝗿
HSC
what question was this specifically?

but honestly, I can relate. The only hard thing about Bio for me is being concise and ensuring my answers fit within the space they give because i always go overboard and write more than needed loll.
Advice? @Hivaclibtibcharkwa
Honestly better to go over than under, intially I lost marks for not including stuff like definitions etc.. so every time I see a protein synthesis question I end explaining the whole process just in case to get those extra marks. Just don’t run out of time lol

[Blank]

HSC
Uni Grad
Honestly better to go over than under, intially I lost marks for not including stuff like definitions etc.. so every time I see a protein synthesis question I end explaining the whole process just in case to get those extra marks. Just don’t run out of time lol
true.

[Blank]

HSC
Uni Grad
Very proud of you Blank. This a great achievement.
It almost feels like yesterday when I was forcing you to study biology instead of drama!
You’ve truly grown a lot since then, and your on your way to eventually surpass me. I see that now
You know what… I’m using this tread again, (not for biology textbook binges of course - but I will probably dabble into some textbooks relating to STEM here and there in the future.)

[Blank]

HSC
Uni Grad
Where's that girl in your profile from, she's kind of hot ngl.
Damn… my teenage hormones hurt me a lot back then… sorry deadofwrite, wherever you are now…

[Blank]

HSC
Uni Grad
No just go to exams already.
And go in Dms
I was honestly just scared back then. I was committed towards the idea of beating you, but the idea that I had to get out of my comfort zone to do so was relatively new. I’ve always had it easy since the competition wasn’t much of a competition…

[Blank]

HSC
Uni Grad
Okay do exams next
I was just consuming information without any real reason… no application of knowledge like the true, wishful idiot I was… at least my wishes are now dreams, and dreams can become reality.
I’ll never stop the grind ever again, not until I achieve my dream. I’ll do whatever it takes, even if it means doing things that make me feel stupid.

[Blank]

HSC
Uni Grad
I don't like the idea of being the only 'playable character' or only 'protagonist'. I like the idea of being one, don't get me wrong, but it's impossible to reach my claims alone. Don't think of yourself as a side character, join me.
I still haven’t found a single other god damn main characters, everyone, EVERYONE is mediocre…

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)