My results can't be possible:( (1 Viewer)

Brightergull

HSC
Can someone please explain if they can....
After doing the 3u maths exam i was 100% certain i would receive a mark of 62-63/70 raw by comparing my work with solution posted here. And apparently that's meant to give you a mark of 96. But how did i get a 91. It doesn't make sense to me that a 63/70 raw can give that mark.
Same with 4u. 65-66/100 raw (Almost Certain)...aaaaaaaaand i get 84.
Someone help me because this doesn't feel right :((((((((
I'm ranked 1st in all my subjects, although i go to a pretty shitty ranked school........
btw one of my mates gets 75 in 4u after doing better than me in the exam. and he is ranked 3rd by 2 or 3% on the internals

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
How sure are you exactly? That your raw predictions were correct? Very seldom are there adding errors. But you might want to lool into getting a remark just for self comfort

miss_sporty

HSC
yeah I would suggest a results check if you really think they aren't right, but they most likely are

Brightergull

HSC
How sure are you exactly? That your raw predictions were correct? Very seldom are there adding errors. But you might want to lool into getting a remark just for self comfort
Very certain. Especially for 3u. I knew what i did in the paper and a straight and simple comparison was made between my work and solutions posted up here. I mean like even if i'm wrong. a 91 mark is around 52 raw. and there is NO WAY i got that. I can't be that off with the results i predict because i know what i did right and wrong in both exams. like i was even marking myself the harshest way possible.
My mates called them and they're being really bitchy....ugh gg HSC

malcolm21

HSC
N/A
Very certain. Especially for 3u. I knew what i did in the paper and a straight and simple comparison was made between my work and solutions posted up here. I mean like even if i'm wrong. a 91 mark is around 52 raw. and there is NO WAY i got that. I can't be that off with the results i predict because i know what i did right and wrong in both exams. like i was even marking myself the harshest way possible.
My mates called them and they're being really bitchy....ugh gg HSC
just call them and tell them to recheck for $

SuchSmallHands

HSC
You can get a clerical check from the 19th, it just makes sure your results were entered correctly. It costs $16.50 for everything but English 2U. Be ready to accept the fact that you might just have not as done as well as you thought though

malcolm21

HSC
N/A
You can get a clerical check from the 19th, it just makes sure your results were entered correctly. It costs $16.50 for everything but English 2U. Be ready to accept the fact that you might just have not as done as well as you thought though
So worth it imo, even if he's wrong. Just for that peace of mind. OP you don't have a lot of time left, since you're so confident, I highly suggest you check

Brightergull

HSC
Thanks guys. But i decided to leave it as it is unless they decide to fuck up my ATAR aswell. Because i can get into my course no matter what (according to every star calculator attempted by me). I don't need to waste my time with this HSC/BOSTES bullshit

braintic

HSC
N/A
Thanks guys. But i decided to leave it as it is unless they decide to fuck up my ATAR aswell. Because i can get into my course no matter what (according to every star calculator attempted by me). I don't need to waste my time with this HSC/BOSTES bullshit
Its much more likely you are wrong than them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)