My Student Admin (1 Viewer)

snickerdoodle

year of the dog
HSC
This is probably simply a case of extreme paranoia but...

When logging into My Student Admin today, I was completely weirded out by two things:
1. Under Educational Background Details, it says "Secondary - School: Commenced but not completed. Last year enrolled 2005". Eh? Not completed?
2. I haven't enrolled yet (I'm on the 7th), but whenever I clicked on enrolment details in the past it always had my choice of course posted (that being Journalism). Now it simply say "Sorry, but you do not have any courses that you can make enrolments for".

Whats happened?

aaaman

Banned
HSC
snickerdoodle said:
This is probably simply a case of extreme paranoia but...

When logging into My Student Admin today, I was completely weirded out by two things:
1. Under Educational Background Details, it says "Secondary - School: Commenced but not completed. Last year enrolled 2005". Eh? Not completed?
2. I haven't enrolled yet (I'm on the 7th), but whenever I clicked on enrolment details in the past it always had my choice of course posted (that being Journalism). Now it simply say "Sorry, but you do not have any courses that you can make enrolments for".

Whats happened?

you havnt enroled yet and as i know the typical IT guy, they cbf unless told 2. once uve enrolled then start worrying

Mandy101

HSC
I enrolled on Wednesday and it said the same thing on my form. The reason why is that the computer systems weren't updated recently - the last time they were was when we were still doing the HSC, thus we hadn't 'completed it'. Don't worry about it, it's just a technical error, and its the same for everyone else.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Mandy101 said:
I enrolled on Wednesday and it said the same thing on my form. The reason why is that the computer systems weren't updated recently - the last time they were was when we were still doing the HSC, thus we hadn't 'completed it'. Don't worry about it, it's just a technical error, and its the same for everyone else.
haha my mate put his hand up to ask abt it and said "there's somethin..." and then before he finished sentence the helper guy ticked the next box.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)