Myspace user ahoy! (1 Viewer)

^___^
HSC
sup kids!!!!
long time no create thread la!! ^____^

anyone here uses myspace.com ????
if you do, please add this account to your friends list, explainations are shown below

www.myspace.com/postitforcharity

explaination:
me and a group of mates are doing this global innovation challenge, basically we are trying to create as much "value" as we can through a packet of post -its
we are using myspace as a tool to promote social awareness..on what social issue you might ask? charity work, or at least participate in one...
so i will need you to add us..cos we want as much ppl as we can on the friend's list asap (this comp finishes saturday)
if possible, can you please post a bulletin and tell your friends about this as well?
i mean, you can be skeptical and say "gee..another scam blah blah blah", but ultimately, what my team is trying to achieve is promoting social awareness....

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Its a good cause everyone, plus it involves MQers! So just add peter and do your bit for the program! :)

Cyan_phoeniX

HSC
N/A
Groovyness. Added to friends list.

So is this where you've been for the past few weeks/months? :)

^___^
HSC
hahaha, no this comp started on sunday..only last for like a wk..

for the past month or so, been just working and such

but ever since i started this challenge thing..i've been staying back at uni every night..just like good old times :)

pb

Inside The Hollow
HSC
how cuuute is that pic of them in front of the eiffel tower (thats the eiffel tower right? :S) .. awwww postits!

P

pLuvia

... said:
sup kids!!!!
long time no create thread la!! ^____^

anyone here uses myspace.com ????
if you do, please add this account to your friends list, explainations are shown below

www.myspace.com/postitforcharity

explaination:
me and a group of mates are doing this global innovation challenge, basically we are trying to create as much "value" as we can through a packet of post -its
we are using myspace as a tool to promote social awareness..on what social issue you might ask? charity work, or at least participate in one...
so i will need you to add us..cos we want as much ppl as we can on the friend's list asap (this comp finishes saturday)
if possible, can you please post a bulletin and tell your friends about this as well?
i mean, you can be skeptical and say "gee..another scam blah blah blah", but ultimately, what my team is trying to achieve is promoting social awareness....
I would if I had a myspace :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)