myunsw.. (1 Viewer)

jk

White tiger
hi i got an offer from unsw and i was gonna accept it thru myunsw...but it still doesn work yet..

does anybody know when exactly its goin to be available for 2004 students accepting offer??? thanx:)

jk

White tiger
sorry but i meant accepting offer...not an enrolment..

sunny

meh.
HSC
mm...in that case I'd suggest just keeping an eye on myunsw and see if its updated for the accepting offers section.

@lbert3269

I received an offer from UNSW but i'm not 101% sure about HOW to accept the offer.

It tells me to complete section 1 then pay some enrolment fee.. then i have to complete section 2 after 2nd Feb. ? ? ?

Am i on the right track ? H E L P !

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
does anyone know where you canf ind out timetabling information?

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by @lbert3269
I received an offer from UNSW but i'm not 101% sure about HOW to accept the offer.

It tells me to complete section 1 then pay some enrolment fee.. then i have to complete section 2 after 2nd Feb. ? ? ?

Am i on the right track ? H E L P !
Yes, if u've accepted properly and paid the fee, u jus have to wait till 2nd of Feb to enrol online

kouri

well w t f
HSC
erhh.. i did something wrong...

i coudln't print the fee (250 buck one) statement thing and clicked on continue......... and............now. i dont know how to go back.
???

do i have to pay the $250 by the 2nd of feb? ....... cuz arh ...@_@

cyrax83

discrete is killing me :(
HSC
i did the same thing, stupid system

go to the main my.unsw site .. and right at the bottom there is a link to pay the fee's, you need to pay 250, and it'll email you a receipt and you can also print it

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
make sure u have the correct customer reference number to do that "Pay Your Fees Online" thing
If u didnt write it down - ring the UNSW number and ask for it

underthesun

N1NJ4
HSC
I finished the first half:

"You have now completed the first half of the process to accept your offer. You will be able to continue with the second part of this process after 02 February 2004.

Please note: It is important that you return to this site and complete the remainder of this process as soon as possible after the above date. The University will not consider that you have formally accepted your offer until you have completed the entire process AND enrolled in at least 12 units of credit.

In the meantime, please read the information shown below, browse the Virtual Handbook for your program and use the online advising tools to determine which courses you would like to enrol in. "

Well, seems like ill just have to wait for now. Paid that 250 bucks and stuff etc etc..

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
I'm getting that now.

WTF is going on? It's scaring me!!!!!!!!!!

sunny

meh.
HSC
Originally posted by underthesun
Its your number, with a "z" in front of it. Not uac number, but the one you get when registering with myunsw.
aka, your student number.

Remember it well!! Thats basically the number stamped on your forehead for the next 3-6 years :D

umm...hi everyone I'm z3099833

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
I know.

I put the myunsw in and says either login or password incorrect when I know it's right.

Now it says:

"You have attempted to log into the application too many times. Please email sisinfo@unsw.edu.au to re-activate your user account. "

WTF!!??!?

Anyone else getting this?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)