N-Award issues (1 Viewer)

Crystalcomet

HSC
My teacher threatened the entire class with N-Awards for non completion of classwork if we didn't hand in out homework. I forgot to. Is she allowed to do this? I've done all the other work, and can prove it if need be.

Drdusk

HSC
Uni Grad
That's quite a strict teacher though, an N award warning just for not doing homework? I never once did the homework for any of my classes, especially Math's because it was useless exercises from Maths in focus. Although in hindsight I guess I never got called out for it because of my marks.

Technically though yes a teacher is allowed to do that. Just show them the homework asap and you'll be fine...

jimmy.chu232

HSC
That's quite a strict teacher though, an N award warning just for not doing homework? I never once did the homework for any of my classes, especially Math's because it was useless exercises from Maths in focus. Although in hindsight I guess I never got called out for it because of my marks.

Technically though yes a teacher is allowed to do that. Just show them the homework asap and you'll be fine...
Yea I hated maths in focus...

WOW AN N AWARD seriously?

Thats ridiculous, utterly ridiculous....teachers will make up any excuse just to get students to do homework

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)