Native French Tutor (1 Viewer)

nemuca

Ultimate Bludger!!
HSC
does anyone have a native french tutor?

i'm gonna do french continuers for next yr (yr 11), but i've always been bludging and hafn't learnt much french... :p so now i wanna find a tutor, so i could do a bit of revision or sth like that in the hols... juz hoping that i wouldn't be too much behind other ppl when skool starts

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
I had two French tutors before (not together!)

I initially had a native French tutor, she's really helpful in speaking but not so much in grammar. unfortunately. she has gone back to France.

My second French tutor is not a native but she's soooooo good! she's my friend's mum and she helped me a lot with my grammar effectively. She also helped a lot with speaking. If you are interested, you can PM me and I'll give you contact details :)

Serpentia

I just recently got a tutor, she's lived in Australia depuis quatre ans (argh I'm in french thinking/writing mode). She has the cutest accent when she speaks English :D (why do I keep translating this to French in my head! ARGH!)

Last edited:

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by Serpentia
I just recently got a tutor, she's lived in Australia depuis quatre ans (argh I'm in french thinking/writing mode). She has the cutest accent when she speaks English :D (why do I keep translating this to French in my head! ARGH!)
lol it's good, if you keep doing that until the end of the year you will ace it

Serpentia

It can be good but then sometimes I accidently say/type the words in French. I'm not incredibly good at french but I love it so much that I'm always thinking about it :)

Sugar

HSC
Originally posted by sugaryblue

I initially had a native French tutor, she's really helpful in speaking but not so much in grammar. unfortunately. she has gone back to France.

My second French tutor is not a native but she's soooooo good! she's my friend's mum and she helped me a lot with my grammar effectively. She also helped a lot with speaking. If you are interested, you can PM me and I'll give you contact details :)
Hey Sugaryblue, I might be interested in getting a French tutor as well. Could you tell me which area she lives? Thankyou! :)

honeyz

Originally posted by sugaryblue

My second French tutor is not a native but she's soooooo good! she's my friend's mum and she helped me a lot with my grammar effectively. She also helped a lot with speaking. If you are interested, you can PM me and I'll give you contact details
hey sugaryblue ....
like alot of the other people in this forum i'm also looking for a french tutor ... so could u plz tell me where about ur tutor live?? it'd be alot of help ... thanks

Persephone87

Parlez Francais!
HSC
Originally posted by Serpentia
It can be good but then sometimes I accidently say/type the words in French. I'm not incredibly good at french but I love it so much that I'm always thinking about it :)
Ive found that I always seem to be writting 'et', 'que', 'aussi' and 'je' all the time....

chepas

HSC
Originally posted by Persephone87
Ive found that I always seem to be writting 'et', 'que', 'aussi' and 'je' all the time....
Y a pas de problme avec a, hehe Continuers all you do is talk about yourself in the speaking - our most knowledgeable topic. 'Je' this and 'moi' that... et aussi des 'que's.... :D :p

chepas

HSC
REVH!

(Rires En Voix Haute) - Chpasisme du jour. :D

Je m'aime aussi. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)