NEAP papers are gone! (1 Viewer)

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by Winston
CSSA and Independent trial makers better not sue us as well :chainsaw: or else we students will be compiling past papers lol
yeah, thats what i was thinking- that they will follow suite...so yeah, 04'ers better get them bfore its too late. ;)

M_J987

Banned
I find ur "Dont worry, these always tafe" signature truly offensive. For ppl that didnt get into a Uni course only because UAI's have been sky rrocketing at a ridiculous rate over the past few years it means many have no choice but to choose Tafe.

Just cause u got into Uni doesnt make u better than anyone else u arogant prick!

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by M_J987
I find ur "Dont worry, these always tafe" signature truly offensive. For ppl that didnt get into a Uni course only because UAI's have been sky rrocketing at a ridiculous rate over the past few years it means many have no choice but to choose Tafe.

Just cause u got into Uni doesnt make u better than anyone else u arogant prick!
LoL, i wasn't being arrogant- it was just a signature i put during the hsc time to (sarcastically) calm the hsc students down....above all its a joke anyway...geez! :rolleyes:

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
i dunno why u find this joke so offensive, i mean at my skool 80% of my year didn't get into uni...but they didn't care if anyone said that to them. LoL

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
Omg they're all fags...
All the 03ers have the NEAP resources for their subz anyway...
Oh and... this thread should be deleted if things get too serious wif rage's site :D
You know... to bury the evidence :D:D:D

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
I probably won't even make the site.

Just hope they read this thread and get annoyed because theywould have to check it once in a while in case I do make the site.

So yeah NEAP, UR GAY....

Winston

HSC
uno if they are to sue they should very well be suing schools first for photocopying them and distributing them to students

fatmuscle

HSC
Originally posted by Winston
uno if they are to sue they should very well be suing schools first for photocopying them and distributing them to students
schools have some sort of licence. some schools.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
but schools pay for them. (winston's comment above)

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
pffft everything is illegal nowadays anyway.

10 seconds into turning on my computer i've already broken the law :)

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
hey just out of curiosity, which NEAP papers did BOS have? like for what subjects

bluesky100

Carly :-)
HSC
Pardon my ignorance but what are NEAP papers anyway?? Past exams of what??? Only NEAP items I have heard of and own are the "Smartstudy" Guides.:confused:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)