Need a Maths tutor? (1 Viewer)

Predd

UAI99.55 Personal Trainer
HSC
Hey my names Jay. I just finished my HSC this year and am looking to tutor some current year 12 mathematics (2U level) students. I'll tutor through the holidays and through school days at a time that suits you. My details are as follows:

I attended Caringbah Selective High and studied the following HSC subjects:

Mathematics Ext. 2
Mathematics Ext. 1
Mathematics
Physics
Chemistry
English Advanced

On my trial report, in Ext. 1 Maths I scored 96% and in Ext. 2 Maths I scored 91%.

I am also interested in tutoring physics students. In Physics I scored 97% on my trial report.

If you're interested in private tutoring from me, please email me at predd@optushome.com.au I live in Gymea, so I'm interested in tutoring anyone situated in the Sutherland Shire.

Thanks!

Jay

Last edited:

spice girl

magic mirror
Ext2 maths ppl don't learn the 2u syllabus, btw, so you would be teaching something you haven't learnt yourself.

Predd

UAI99.55 Personal Trainer
HSC
ummm....

lol, spice girl, in order to do the ext 2 (and ext. 1) course you need to know the 2u course. The 2U course is the fundamentals of 4U. The only thing I didn't do were 2U assessments in year 12.

How could you expect to learn 4U integration when you haven't done the basic 2U integration? Or 3U rates of change when you haven't covered linear motion and growth and decay in 2U?

We used the pink coroneous 2U book as well as the fitzpatrick 2U book.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
I guess at James Ruse (spice's skool), they prolly didnt bother with 2U

spice girl

magic mirror
you'd prolly have to look closely at the syllabus to teach then, and make sure you don't mix in any 3u or 4u stuff.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)