Need advice on what subject to drop (1 Viewer)

HSC
So my average for maths 2U is 64%
For business I received 70% in term 1 for finance - teacher said it was the hardest exam wed get - were about to do our second exam on operations in 2 weeks - the thing is I slacked off last term and hence my knowledge of the dot points isn't great

For eco my average is 69% - although the first exam was the easiest exam wed get this year. We've done two exams

For geo my average is 80 ish

For legal my average is 72.

Doing 12 units and because the subjects im doing are very content heavy, I think itd be best to drop 2 units but really not sure what to drop. I'm considering dropping business as I've heard it scales the lowest. I've also got geo coming up this Friday and itd be a bit of a pain catching up on business whilst at the same time preparing for geo. I've also got math coming up in 4 weeks which takes me a long time to study for. So that and prepping for business would be a pain.

I would drop math but my teacher advised against it as I want to do finance/business in uni and he said hsc maths would help in getting into courses

Would just like to hear anyone else's two cents/ if they've been in a similar boat to what I'm in now

Last edited:

Velocifire

Critical Hit
HSC
Hippity Hoppitus

Just grind on everything, you will improve. But what are your ranks since those percentages could be actually good or bad depends on what the cohort gets.

idkkdi

HSC
So my average for maths 2U is 64%
For business I received 70% in term 1 for finance - teacher said it was the hardest exam wed get - were about to do our second exam on operations in 2 weeks - the thing is I slacked off last term and hence my knowledge of the dot points isn't great

For eco my average is 69% - although the first exam was the easiest exam wed get this year. We've done two exams

For geo my average is 80 ish

For legal my average is 72.

Doing 12 units and because the subjects im doing are very content heavy, I think itd be best to drop 2 units but really not sure what to drop. I'm considering dropping business as I've heard it scales the lowest. I've also got geo coming up this Friday and itd be a bit of a pain catching up on business whilst at the same time preparing for geo. I've also got math coming up in 4 weeks which takes me a long time to study for. So that and prepping for business would be a pain.

I would drop math but my teacher advised against it as I want to do finance/business in uni and he said hsc maths would help in getting into courses

Would just like to hear anyone else's two cents/ if they've been in a similar boat to what I'm in now
Hahaha, if you think finance is bad. You're in for a treat with marketing and HR. What the actual fk is HR and marketing's content. Marketing is grindable. HR makes you want to neck yourself.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)