Need bio help asap (1 Viewer)

@idontknow

HSC
So basically HSC is coming up and I have biology exam coming forward towards to faster everyday. Just wanted ask for help on what course of action I should take like how I should study for it because I have non to zero content knowledge and really stressing out here.

Life'sHard

HSC
Uni Grad
I hope he comes im shitting my pants for the bio HSC I want a band 5 for the exam but I feel like im asking for a bit tooo much now
From what I remember, Hiva worked through the textbook with the weeks leading up to the exam. I think he did the check point questions or smth along the way. Then after learning all the content did the past papers. This might be a slow process for some people but I remember he was nuts with it. Finishing like 5 chapters in a day Lol.

Here's the thread (nvm lol still may be helpful):

@idontknow

HSC
From what I remember, Hiva worked through the textbook with the weeks leading up to the exam. I think he did the check point questions or smth along the way. Then after learning all the content did the past papers. This might be a slow process for some people but I remember he was nuts with it. Finishing like 5 chapters in a day Lol.

Here's the thread (nvm lol still may be helpful):
thanks sooo much

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)