Need help for getting a quick related text for Exploring Interactions. (1 Viewer)

vincentso69

HSC
Hey, my prescribed is 'Feed' By MT Anderson and i need a related real quick before trials start in 2 days hehe

I was thinking of something short, like a short story or a poem that i can bullshit quickly and let the suffering end fast.
I would also really prefer if the text has lots of info on the internet so I can self teach myself and cram this.

someone suggested 'The Door' by Miroslav Holub, do you think its a good idea?

thx

BandSixFix

Disillusioned
HSC
Hey, my prescribed is 'Feed' By MT Anderson and i need a related real quick before trials start in 2 days hehe

I was thinking of something short, like a short story or a poem that i can bullshit quickly and let the suffering end fast.
I would also really prefer if the text has lots of info on the internet so I can self teach myself and cram this.

someone suggested 'The Door' by Miroslav Holub, do you think its a good idea?

thx
Whats your core about? You can try Ode to a Nightingale by John Keats (Poem) - has lots of info on the internet too.

vincentso69

HSC
Whats your core about? You can try Ode to a Nightingale by John Keats (Poem) - has lots of info on the internet too.
Well, my prescribed is mainly about the following:
-dystopian futuristic novel which the setting is in the future, where technology has taken over lives
-mostly everyone has a 'feed', a microchip, in their brain which basically allows them to have internet access 24/7
-technology is great and all, but it is killing humanity as people are addicted to it and not socially interacting with others
-there are high levels of consumerism+materialism as business dominate the internet with spamming advertisements
-people rather talk using the internet, rather than actually talking,etc
i think you kinda get where im going.

I need examples of interactions in the friendship + home(or digital world) context, so i can link it to 'Feed'.

thx ill look into that poem.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)