Need help with obtaining Physical journey creative stories (1 Viewer)

Melissy

HSC
Hello, im having trouble about thinking of physical journey stories/recounts. Could anyone tell me their past writtings that they used and how successful it was?:uhhuh:

juznoy

HSC
In a nutshell, my creative was about a young lawyer who was dissatisfied with his current, monotonous way of living and hence decides to travel overseas to visit and live with his missionary brother. There he is exposed to exotic environments, meets new and interesting people, and experiences alternate customs and traditions. At the end of the story the protagonist possesses a new sense of realisation and outlook on life.
Now i didn't go through the specific details of my story, but you get the drift. I generally scored 14/15 for this creative in the various exams that i took.
Just remember that in writing a creative you need to make sure that journeys ideas are apparent throughout. In terms of plot, you can take the approach that i did i.e. person is sick of current life, decides to venture forth on new adventure, is exposed to new environments and experiences, is changed as a result etc.
Alternatively you can come up with your own unique idea. But that depends on how creative you are.
Hope that helps :)
Juz

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)