Need private tutor for Physics - Quanta to Quarks (1 Viewer)

nightweaver066

HSC
Me and a few friends (total ~3 people) are looking for a private tutor for the physics option module, Quanta to Quarks. We've already completed ideas to implementations.

We're in the Homebush/Strathfield area and would prefer to be tutored either at Strathfield library or another location preferably convenient from either Homebush/Strathfield station.

Looking to start soon because we want to finish the course before the end of this term.

Potential tutors please PM me or post here with your details, thanks!

Drongoski

HSC
N/A
Me and a few friends (total ~3 people) are looking for a private tutor for the physics option module, Quanta to Quarks. We've already completed ideas to implementations.

We're in the Homebush/Strathfield area and would prefer to be tutored either at Strathfield library or another location preferably convenient from either Homebush/Strathfield station.

Looking to start soon because we want to finish the course before the end of this term.

Potential tutors please PM me or post here with your details, thanks!
Sorry to piggyback on your thread. The thought just occurred to me. Was planning to put it up in a couple of weeks.

Special Mechanics Workshop

I'm available for a 2x3-Hr workshop on MX2 Mechanics.
For group of 2 to 3 only.

$180/student.

$250 (1-on-1)

Suitable for those wanting to learn it ahead and for those who may unfortunately be covering it in class last few weeks of HSC (too late imo)

PM me if interested

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)