NESA approved calculators (1 Viewer)

D3spair

HSC
Hey, NESA updated their ‘approved calculator’ list awhile back. I was just wondering if someone could evaluate and research into every one of them and reply back onto this thread recommending the top 3 calculators which have the most features or are beneficial/advantageous.

As I can’t post links, search up ‘NESA approved calculator list, on search.

D3spair

HSC
Why don’t you do it yourself...??

In any case I recommend the Casio fx 100AU-PLUS. It’s the most used one and also the best one imo.
I wanted a professional opinion from graduates. Anyways, thanks for your insight

mrfluffybeard

HSC
Why don’t you do it yourself...??

In any case I recommend the Casio fx 100AU-PLUS. It’s the most used one and also the best one imo.
I agree, I just bought the fx-100au and it's been very helpful, especially in checking complex number equations. It saves a lot of time and also can calculate vectors so i definately reccoment it for ext1 and ext2 students. However it would be better for advanced students to buy the casio fx-82AU as it contains everything they will be required to computate. Honestly its up to you and how you feel about it but I love the fx-100au

beetree1

HSC
Apparently the fx 100au is only going to be approved for this year and the next, so for any >2021 hsc kids, don't invest in it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)