NEVER work at AVON..!!!! (1 Viewer)

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
they suck, they scab off you hard, they give you nothing. its so bloody stupid, hear this out. i started working for avon like 2 or 3 weeks ago, and they gave me all these brochures to distribute to about 50-60 houses and then collect after a few days, pu in orders anyone gave and order the stuff. i gave it to a few family friends and a couple of my mom's workmates, people bought stuff. at the end, i made about $150 for Avon, and after I get the products delivered to me so i can deliever them to the customers, I see that my comission is......7 bucks. how gay is that. and here's the screwed up part, the brochures they give me to distribute....I PAY FOR THEM! what the hell? its their god damn business and they're making my pay to work for them. i make 150 bucks for em, and i get a profit of 7 bucks. i wanna sue these idiots, and terminate my contract hard.

anyone else had bad experiences with them?

moral by the way: never work at avon..

ioniser

HSC
hahahahahahahahaha

i know a chick who works there, don't know how much she makes

but i always pay her out when she turns up on my doorstep

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
rnitya_25, sorry to hear about you bad experience and thank you for giving us all the warning of where NOT to work. In your initial contract did they say how much you would make off possible sales, a certain percentage?

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
yeap, they did, 15%, but then they have all these hidden charges so that when you actually make the profit, the hidden charges takes away alot of it. in my first campaign, i made a profit of 25 bucks, and because the hidden charges were like 17 bucks, i end up getting 7 bucks for doing the work...its stupid, its senseless and they get it all.

i don't understand why they have to scab off me when they make money anyway, because they make profit anyhow, they buy all their products in huge bulk, and for example they may sell a product for 6 dollars when in bulk it only cost them 2 dollars. they make all the profit anyway, the least they could do it let me have mine. im supposed to get 15% profit if i sell between 65-170dollars, and more if i sell more.

its still gay, never work at avon.

Last edited:

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
hahaha i swear! its hardly pay....stupid company. there's always a catch, if something's too good to be true as i thought it would be when i started, there's always a catch to show how horrible it is..

EATAPIE

BMW>>>>Mercedes (see sig)
HSC
miss_gtr said:
Speaking of avon.......do they still sell those oil packs? like u crack them and it turns into a heat pack for winter?
if you wanna get them, you can get em from kathmandu store in the city, near the town hall.

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
lol, never heard of em, but they sound nice. btw, ms gtr, everytime i look at your avatar, i crack up laughing...where'd you get it? its funny as..

Zozo6969

HSC
Someone I know died and we were cleaning her house out. She worked for Avon. She had a junk room, 15 boxes full of Avon stuff. Shampoo, perfume, candles, all little santa stuff, oils heaps of stuff. I dunno how much money she made, she was a pensioner, and used heaps of Avon for presents and stuff. She loved it. She probably spent her pay on Avon stuff. I helped her with it sometimes when she dropped the campaign booklets in and stuff. I thought Avon was mainly just for like older people but, not teenagers? And yes, she had these packs that are room temp, crack or push a button or whatever, and it goes hot, then when you finished with it, run it under hot water, and you can use it again and again. BTW, how hot is Salma Hayek who does stuff for Avon!?! I keep all the booklets and put them on my bedroom wall.

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
miss_gtr said:
Ewww Salma Hayek is hideous, thank god ed norton came to his mind and broke up with her. ewwwwwwwww she's almost as bad as penelope cruz.
If you want hot women: Giselle Bundchen, Mischa barton, Sienna Millar, Hilary Duff (YES SHE IS HOT) and Nikki Hilton..
when i read the work nikki, i froze, thank the lord you didn't say nikki webster, i'd kill her anyday. hillary duff....meh, she's alrite..

anyway, back on topic, wow, that lady must love avon alot. but they suck, their stuff isn't that excellent either, and they claim themselves the top in world in selling this stuff. they suck, im gonna terminate my contract so fast they won't have time to say oi.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)