New Dragons and Eels chant! (1 Viewer)

Bookie

Banned
HSC
Hey Musclefuck, youre the same guy who posted that earlier eh?

Well, i suppose Rob posted the pic of the cake, right?

Who said I support the Sharks? I've been a South Sydney fan my whole life. GLORY GLORY....

DRAGONZ

You've Got A Friend
HSC
Mr Muscles said:
Wheel of fortune (for the parrascum and dragqueen supporters)

M_RG_D

I'd like to buy a vowel thanks.
Yeah, because Parramatta are a merged club.

And thanks for using the picture I posted up here a while ago without authorisation ... I had to ask the permission of the guy who took the photo if I could use it. It infringes some sort of copyright law.

But anyway, you seem like a funny, original sort of guy!

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
Mr Muscles said:
Wheel of fortune (for the parrascum and dragqueen supporters)

M_RG_D

I'd like to buy a vowel thanks.
idiot, the eels arent merged...

still havent told us who you support.

Last edited:

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
brogan77 said:
No he doesn't, he sounds like a meathead. A good thing can get tired really fast i mean i despise parra and sg but really it's a bit like thrashing a dead horse in order to make it go faster, it gets really useless and boring!
i think its sarcasm...

Mr Muscles

HSC
N/A
brogan77 said:
Yes i realised that but i needed a segue for my utterly profound statement!
rorters supporter aye!, i shuldve included the rorters in the choking chants. What is it, out of the last 4 grand finals uve managed to win 1. Now isnt that worth a laugh, fuckin shit fucks

Bookie

Banned
HSC
brogan77 said:
Or or the one about how the roosters always buy premierships...or or the one about how they are salary cap cheats...or or the one about how they are the cafe latte set...or or the one about how the roosters are a transit lounge...or or the one about how ricky stuart is a shit coach...or or the one about how gus gould is a kunt...or or the one about how the refs boss is our halfbacks father...or or the one about how morley is a thug and the judicary gives the roosters special treatment.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I'm so gonna make new songs now.

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Mr Muscles said:
rorters supporter aye!, i shuldve included the rorters in the choking chants. What is it, out of the last 4 grand finals uve managed to win 1. Now isnt that worth a laugh, fuckin shit fucks

At least we've reached grand finals. It proves consistent effort, who the fuck do u think you are having a go at us. Im glad you can count- cos i dnt give a fucken shit. If your idea of teasing people is to have a go at teams who choke then i suggest you look at all 15teams. Everyone chokes- and its a joke to single out a team and tease them. Come up with something more intelligent than the usual pathetic chants or jokes that you probably steal from other forums.

Dnt even start me on the Rorters mention. For one, you cant use that because it proves ur just as stupid as ur avatar. There is no evidence to say we rort the system. Therefore, ur arguments are absolutely tainted because theyre not valid and theyre not supported by factual evidence. Grow up, and make yourself sound at least intellgient for gods sake. If you want to see what happens when you start calling roosters names that are absolutely untrue- then go do ur research of threads. I see you didnt research properly when u ripped off someone's jokes and picture.

Just because we dnt know what team you go for doesnt make it hard for us to critisise you. You're bloody lame for one, and you cant even think of your own jokes. Seriously, get a life. You're not even worth a laugh, i think i just feel sorry for you.

Last edited:

Bookie

Banned
HSC
To the tune of Wonderwall;

This year was gonna be the year that you were not gonna cheat the cap
By now you shouldve somehow realised that your team is crap
I dont belive that anybody, chokes as bad as you
Sydney Rorters

Backbeat, the word is on the street that your shopping spress has gona all out
Im sure youve bought em all before and youve never really had a doubt
I dont belive anybody wrecks careers like you
Sydney Rorters.

ill think about the chorus.

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
once again a footy thread turns into a rooster one....

hahahaha bookie!

and one more time, who do you support muscles? ashamed of your team are you?

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
And because everyone obviously hates the Roosters. I dnt mind, i love them and thats all i care. *hugs Roosters jersey and Fluffy Rooster Plush*.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)