New Living End Album out tommorrow (1 Viewer)

Thommo

Well the living ends new album "MODERN ARTillery" comes out tommorrow. is anyone gonna grab it?

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I'd grab it except I have lack of $$$. You getting it?

copious

Linbo rox my sox
HSC
whats the new single called, they played it at livid but i forgot its name. "summer" something?

Johnny G

Hell yes - tle r awesome - even chster from linkin park was seyin:
I'm really lookin forward to see the living end, i think chris is one of the best guitarists ever - damn hsc - id be goin 2 livid if it wasnt 4 it!!

narrator

HSC
N/A
could you compare it to the other two albums please? i wasn't really a big fan of their second album as much as i ws the first so i wanna make sure that they're back to their old style before i buy the new one.

Macccca

wazzlewoozle
well you should have already heard 'one said' and 'whos gonna save us' so if you like them you should grab it.

its hard to explain, its both different and similar to their last albums :p (im being no help here)

they experiment with a few songs, there is even an 8 minute one, the room, which is just great.

The more i listen to it, the more i like it. prolly a good idea to just go to a cd store nd test it out

J

jhakka

I seriously want that album, but I have no money dammit. Oh well. There's always Christmas... hopefully...

Ice03

HSC
N/A
i looked today and couldnt find the DVD version anywhere? havent sold out already have they?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)