New Woolworths- West Ryde? (1 Viewer)

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
Hello there..
I'm working at the woolworths in west ryde not this weekend but the next one.. and I have a training day on Thursday to learn how to use the touchscreen registers.
Does anyone know where it is? In a shopping centre or something?
Anyone got a job there?
Cheers!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
The woolworths is in a brand new shopping complex, which hasn't even be open yet. I wouldn't call it a shopping centre as such, its more like a group of shops :p

If you going to West Ryde by train, you walk through the bus stop terminal and down Anthony Road, next to the TAB / Pub. Behind the TAB you'll see this huge construction site which has woolies in it. How you get into it, I have no idea. Must be around the back. Basically walk towards Parramatta (adjacent to Victoria Road, but not on Victoria Road) and woolies is on the left side of anthony road, theres a huge woolies sign. You can't miss it.

cro_angel

<3<3<3
HSC
Ahhh I'm driving there.
One of my managers is working there tomorrow.. so hopefully he can give me directions on where to go.. but I'll look up the general area in the street directory.
Thank you =)

Katie123

Clinical is OVER
HSC
woolies finally got touch screens? what a wonderous phenomenom for them to upgrade themselves after i left.
have fun tho

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)