Newby Script Writer (1 Viewer)

Trixie Bird

Hey kids,
I'm writing a script for Drama (not extension 2 English) and was just wondering how you kids are progressing with writing yours?

Do you have any intentions to get some drama kids to reherse your scripts? That can be really handy on the time front...

Persephone87

Parlez Francais!
HSC
Yeah, yr 11s are always eager to act anything out.

...so far, I have a monologue.

...and have been avoiding dialogues.

I'm afraid to be mundane!

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
Yeah, planning to get a reading or small fry acting of mine, when I've sucked up to my ancient teacher a bit (she's the drama teacher as well)

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
mines a film script so i have to look at getting a camera out and actually shooting the thing in an amateurish sorta way...

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
yeah it will, but i got to in order to determine roughly how long the thing will take. i won't shoot like professionally, just really rough, so that i can demonstrate that some thought went into the making process

volvo_driver

Radio Drama

anyone doing a radio drama? Just finalising my script and looked up writing techniques and each website says something different! Bloody Internet!!! Anyway, anyone know???

cricketscorer

ujuphleg said:
yeah it will, but i got to in order to determine roughly how long the thing will take. i won't shoot like professionally, just really rough, so that i can demonstrate that some thought went into the making process
Hey,

I'm doing a film script to, and there is no way for the BOS to know if it's the right length or not - from the words on the page there's no way to tell how long shot lengths are, or indeed how many shots there are. I wouldn't worry!

But I am green with jealousy, because after the HSC I would like to film my script, I just don't have the facilities.

cricketscorer

Trixie Bird said:
Hey kids,
I'm writing a script for Drama (not extension 2 English) and was just wondering how you kids are progressing with writing yours?

Do you have any intentions to get some drama kids to reherse your scripts? That can be really handy on the time front...
Yes. I'm going to get my mates to act out just the dialogue sections of my film screenplay, so I know how long that takes. I think that is more productive than filming it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)