Ngo and Sons or SCOM? (1 Viewer)

moonsuyoung

HSC
Hi!
I was wondering if Ngo and Sons (I am currently in advanced class) is better or Sydney Center of Mathematics better for maths in terms of content and how they teach it? This is for Year 10 Maths, Year 11/12 Advanced and possibly extension 1 maths? Also, does SCOM require an entrance exam?

Average Boreduser

𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚍
HSC
Hi!
I was wondering if Ngo and Sons (I am currently in advanced class) is better or Sydney Center of Mathematics better for maths in terms of content and how they teach it? This is for Year 10 Maths, Year 11/12 Advanced and possibly extension 1 maths? Also, does SCOM require an entrance exam?
SCOM does not require entrance exams

Average Boreduser

𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚍
HSC
Hi!
If you're talking about yr 11 in yr 10, you will have to do an exam to prove competency (if ur not accelerating), and according to many accounts from a few friends from sydney, it ain't a walk in the park, so try as much asyou can to learn all topics from previous terms for the class you desire- for scom

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)