Nice places to hangout in Sydney? (1 Viewer)

Simorgh

HSC
Any nice and interesting suggestions?

I know some of the answers are already gonna be something like Westfield, Luna Park or the Beach.

The thing is going to places like the Shopping Centre it always tends to turn awkward as there is nothing to do there other than just eat and look for expensive stuff which your not gonna buy most of the time. Is that fun for you guys?

What do you guys think? I feel like Sydney is running out of nice places, its boring going to the same place over and over again and like everything is still the same and nothing is really that new.

Last edited:

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad
Re: What are the nice places to go in Sydney with your mates?

Legends cafe

obliviousninja

(╯°□°)╯━︵ ┻━┻ - - - -
HSC
Uni Grad

Clubbing to slay the LGs

astroman

HSC

beer tasting

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A

tourist places

Chronost

Ex CAG auditor - current CAG deal-maker
HSC
One of your houses is honestly the best with your mates - the only limitations you have are probably your parents, otherwise games/drinks/movies whatever you're into can be all done at home, and honestly saves money.
I dunno about mates hanging at shopping centres, that tends to be more of a girls thing unless you're still in highschool or looking for a bite/buying something specific.

You can always try and pick up girls I guess if you're single and ready to mingle, haha. (my friends and I used to do this)

astroman

HSC
One of your houses is honestly the best with your mates - the only limitations you have are probably your parents, otherwise games/drinks/movies whatever you're into can be all done at home, and honestly saves money.
I dunno about mates hanging at shopping centres, that tends to be more of a girls thing unless you're still in highschool or looking for a bite/buying something specific.

You can always try and pick up girls I guess if you're single and ready to mingle, haha. (my friends and I used to do this)
but ur gender says female o_O

Blue Suede

a bedroom philosopher
HSC
but ur gender says female o_O
Could identify as a lesbian, could be bi, could have written the wrong gender in their profile.

Legit ideas: MARKETS. Eg, Glebe markets, Carriageworks lost & found markets, Eveleigh markets, Rozelle markets. Grounds of Alexandria for food but super busy. Take a walking tour of the city. Go visit some art galleries or museums, they have a nice atmosphere.

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
SCG Thursday Night

The peaceful place in the city with all the fishies. Something garden.

The little peaceful park near Darling Harbor.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)