Nintendo 3DS vs 2DS (1 Viewer)

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
Nobody plays with their 3DS much anymore, lets be honest.
I'm just waiting for pokemon super mystery dungeon, already finished omega ruby and alpha sapphire on release and there isn't much to do post-game, really pumped about this new mystery dungeon game.

calamebe

HSC
I'm just waiting for pokemon super mystery dungeon, already finished omega ruby and alpha sapphire on release and there isn't much to do post-game, really pumped about this new mystery dungeon game.
Yeah, but too bad us Aussies get it 2016.

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
Yeah, but too bad us Aussies get it 2016.
lol and the date aint even confirmed yet, it's been confirmed for the US so might be expecting the confirmed date for Australia soon.

calamebe

HSC
lol and the date aint even confirmed yet, it's been confirmed for the US so might be expecting the confirmed date for Australia soon.
Yeah hopefully, especially with all the hints at the next main series game.

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
Yeah hopefully, especially with all the hints at the next main series game.
I'm honestly hoping it's not pokemon Z or pokemon X2 and pokemon Y2, they have two years to make a game so it better be a new region. I wouldn't mind if it's pokemon Z or pokemon X2 and pokemon Y2 but it has to be a new region with new pokemon. Honestly the kalos region was so good but there was only about 60 new pokemon, lol what a joke, and half of the new pokemon were useless as, slurpuff, swirlix, and many more lol

calamebe

HSC
I'm honestly hoping it's not pokemon Z or pokemon X2 and pokemon Y2, they have two years to make a game so it better be a new region. I wouldn't mind if it's pokemon Z or pokemon X2 and pokemon Y2 but it has to be a new region with new pokemon. Honestly the kalos region was so good but there was only about 60 new pokemon, lol what a joke, and half of the new pokemon were useless as, slurpuff, swirlix, and many more lol
Yeah, I definitely agree, the amount of Pokemon was stupid, the mega evolutions were cool, but didn't quite make up for the lack of Pokemon. I don't need a full new region however, I'd be cool with Kalos with a large new part, say around 1/3 to 1/2 of the size of the original Kalos.

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
Yeah, I definitely agree, the amount of Pokemon was stupid, the mega evolutions were cool, but didn't quite make up for the lack of Pokemon. I don't need a full new region however, I'd be cool with Kalos with a large new part, say around 1/3 to 1/2 of the size of the original Kalos.
There has to be new parts if Kalos was the region for the next pokemon game, because if they just modify the storyline to a new one to include Zygarde then that would be lazy by Nintendo's part. But man I can't wait for super mystery dungeon, who do you think will be the main boss in the game? People have said it's yvetal because he turns people and pokemon to stone in the movie, I'm hoping it's not yvetal because I want it to be a surprise, people have just been speculating it's yvetal though...

calamebe

HSC
There has to be new parts if Kalos was the region for the next pokemon game, because if they just modify the storyline to a new one to include Zygarde then that would be lazy by Nintendo's part. But man I can't wait for super mystery dungeon, who do you think will be the main boss in the game? People have said it's yvetal because he turns people and pokemon to stone in the movie, I'm hoping it's not yvetal because I want it to be a surprise, people have just been speculating it's yvetal though...
I'm not sure, I would like a lesser known but still cool legendary to be the boss though, for a change. The main legendaries get too much roles, though tbh I can't really think of anyone other than Yveltal and it does make a lot of sense. Something I would like is to do something with Darkrai like they did with Dusknoir in the explorers games, that was awesome.

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
I'm not sure, I would like a lesser known but still cool legendary to be the boss though, for a change. The main legendaries get too much roles, though tbh I can't really think of anyone other than Yveltal and it does make a lot of sense. Something I would like is to do something with Darkrai like they did with Dusknoir in the explorers games, that was awesome.
Ah you just reminded me of how beautiful explorers of darkness/time was, that was the certainly the best mystery dungeon game (even thought I haven't played gates to infinity). A week ago I was looking at gameplay of mystery dungeon explorers of darkness and it was just so nostalgic.

calamebe

HSC
Ah you just reminded me of how beautiful explorers of darkness/time was, that was the certainly the best mystery dungeon game (even thought I haven't played gates to infinity). A week ago I was looking at gameplay of mystery dungeon explorers of darkness and it was just so nostalgic.
Yeah I know, I remember crying when everything was revealed about Grovyle and Dusknoir. You know, that makes me want a main Pokemon game with a really great story, Super Mystery Dungeon is likely to have a pretty good story, as it's a mystery dungeon game, but the main series have been pretty boring story wise. Gen 5 was taking a step forward, then gen 6 stepped backwards in that regard.

calamebe

HSC
Yeah. I went to play the other day but it was out of battery from lack of use. Same with the 2DS. So I played my VITA instead.
I haven't played anything in a while, though I don't have anything to play on my VITA until I get persona 4 golden. I don't know why I haven't gotten that yet.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
I haven't played anything in a while, though I don't have anything to play on my VITA until I get persona 4 golden. I don't know why I haven't gotten that yet.
I downloaded that but haven't played it still... I feel like PS Vita has a lot of very heavy/deep games but sometimes all I want is something to occupy my mind for half an hour whilst i wait for something else (e.g. my fiance, Windows 10 to install, my NAS to back up, etc).... man, I really am the definition of a casual gamer. *plays Pokemon Shuffle on iPhone*

calamebe

HSC
I downloaded that but haven't played it still... I feel like PS Vita has a lot of very heavy/deep games but sometimes all I want is something to occupy my mind for half an hour whilst i wait for something else (e.g. my fiance, Windows 10 to install, my NAS to back up, etc).... man, I really am the definition of a casual gamer. *plays Pokemon Shuffle on iPhone*
Yeah, ever since I started studying a lot, I've become much more of a casual gamer. I've got around 60 hours on Pokemon Shuffle even though I know it's not that great, it's just something quick to play.

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
Yeah, ever since I started studying a lot, I've become much more of a casual gamer. I've got around 60 hours on Pokemon Shuffle even though I know it's not that great, it's just something quick to play.
I spent all day playing pokemon rumble world but since the HSC got real I stopped playing it lol.

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
My wiiu is just sitting there collecting dust ._.
What games are good, gonna play some wiiu after the prelims (already have darkside and mariokart )

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

BlueGas

HSC
N/A
What games are good, gonna play some wiiu after the prelims (already have darkside and mariokart )

Splatoon.

calamebe

HSC

Yeah, Splatoon is really good and Mario Maker is coming out soon. My Wii U is also collecting dust too, can't wait for holidays.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
I look at stats of my FB friends on there and wonder... but how? It's such a new game..

... anyway, I got the missus into Pokemon (she grew up in a country where they did not have Pokemon... how is that even possible?!) so hopefully they remake Pokemon Yellow for 3DS and then boom, we're set. She can also finally play Pokemon X which came with the 2DS but she never touched.

calamebe

HSC
I look at stats of my FB friends on there and wonder... but how? It's such a new game..

... anyway, I got the missus into Pokemon (she grew up in a country where they did not have Pokemon... how is that even possible?!) so hopefully they remake Pokemon Yellow for 3DS and then boom, we're set. She can also finally play Pokemon X which came with the 2DS but she never touched.
Wow, a country without Pokemon. I can't even imagine that, lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)