No Study For Hsc (1 Viewer)

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
lol... i honestly don't think i could've worked ANY harder this year [ok, so i did procrastinate, but doesn't everyone?]
and i think i tried my best.... but my UAI doesn't reflect that at all :(

i'm glad you're happy with your UAI, and the fact that you didn't study but still managed to get 79... but i agree with ms 12 and newbie :)

SXC_DRAGON_BOY

Been A While
HSC
ok MS 12, this thread was just to find out who didnt study and manage an alrite uai.... im not dissing any1 out. good on you for studying, good for everyone who tried... all this thread is about is finding any1 who didnt study.... is this clear now? i would never diss anyone for studying... thats wrong. and for the bragging, im not bragging, just wondering out there to who else like me didnt study and manage an alrite uai. of course if i study i may have had a higher uai, but maybe lower one who knows. i have no regrets, like generator said "It isn't pathetic if you still manage to reach your goal... It may be stupid, but if there is no need for the work then why bother?". my goal was to make it into uni and i made it, therefore i didnt study for hsc. this thread was not to show off what i could achieve.... understand that

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Well Im sure thats how its been recieved by those who worked to achieve a similar UAI to yours so I think its time you gave it a rest.

SXC_DRAGON_BOY

Been A While
HSC
Originally posted by Ms 12
Well Im sure thats how its been recieved by those who worked to achieve a similar UAI to yours so I think its time you gave it a rest.
well first i like to say then is im sorry if i may have sounded up myself which i never intended to do so....
all i wanted to know was that who didnt study thats all. just like what the thread title says........

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
Originally posted by Aaron1911
He takes pride in the fact that it took him little effort to achieve his goals as opposed to some others who very well may have worked their ass off for a mark like that. He's really proud of all that untapped potential he will probably never use in his life.
lol
Originally posted by crazybrad
no study 89.15 i could have got 95 if i tryed
don't go on with the "i could have ..if.." i hate it when people keep telling you what they could have done, like if they could have then why didn't they?!

^___^
HSC
i could have got 99.95 if i have changed to James Ruse back in yr 7

i could have got over 90 if i tried in yr11 to get into 4u maths

i could have got over 80 if my fucken english teacher didn't force me to do std

i could have got over 70 if it weren't for dodgy scaling subjects

i could have.........................................

:rolleyes:

SXC_DRAGON_BOY

Been A While
HSC
don't go on with the "i could have ..if.." i hate it when people keep telling you what they could have done, like if they could have then why didn't they?! [/B][/QUOTE]

true that... u either try or u dont......

SXC_DRAGON_BOY

Been A While
HSC
Originally posted by ...
i could have got 99.95 if i have changed to James Ruse back in yr 7

i could have got over 90 if i tried in yr11 to get into 4u maths

i could have got over 70 if it weren't for dodgy scaling subjects

i could have.........................................

:rolleyes:
lol... u get what u get....... have no regrets. whats done is done.

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
Originally posted by iambored
lo
don't go on with the "i could have ..if.." i hate it when people keep telling you what they could have done, like if they could have then why didn't they?!

Exactly, I hate it when ppl make excuses.....accept what you got and move on....

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
Originally posted by ...

LOL, same here. my skool forced me to do standard, i think they were jst too lazy to teach advanced. and i got 82 for english in my skool certificate, isn't that good enuf to at least give me the choice of doin standard or advanced

Ranger Stacie

hollaback girl
HSC
I didn't study a great deal during stuvac or the 2 week holidays, I had great plans to do at least 8 hours of study a day, probably managed about 3 hours at best and some days I did nothing.....plus the studying I did do wasn't exactly very productive. I'm hopeless at studying,, when I got to it I realised I didn't have a clue what to do/. But I was pretty happy with my UAI, not as good what the people here would have gotten but I could have done heaps worse

clairegirl

the name's Anne!
HSC
errr yeah i crammed 40 hours of study for 4 of my subjects before the exam and got 88.95 ..... crammed like a madwoman... felt like dying but overall i'm happy with the effort i put in during the exam period

whats stuvac btw??

TheKey

HSC
i got 80 in my school certificate for eng, and i chose standard untill my teacher basically pushed me into doing ext1 english. (best move i ever made)

my only regret is i never knew about the EAS thing to get extra uai points. i would say i was disadvantged in english as i came here 6 years ago and never attended ESL classes or anything. (thank god for tv, i swear tv was like my best source for learning english)

perfectionist

I M SpEcIaL....SpEcIaL...
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by TheKey
i got 80 in my school certificate for eng, and i chose standard untill my teacher basically pushed me into doing ext1 english. (best move i ever made)

i got 83 in School Certificate in English and i did standard..i regret it :(
i think if i had done atleast advanced i would have been good because hard work is the most important thing.
in HSC for English Standard i got 84.

s_a

I didn't read everything but I agree with Ms 12 and iambored.

Anyway. I didn't study and I got 62.

What you put in is what you get out of it.

If you don't believe well, good luck :p

rubylotus11

Yeah I think I probably should have done Advanced English (my HSC mark was 83 for Standard) but I guess there's no point in regret.
I really only studied quite literally the day before each exam, and I had 4 exams in one week. I think I just couldn't be bothered stressing until I absolutely had to, which is not the best idea. The 24 hrs before each exam I basically crammed all of my work and revised revised revised. I ended getting a UAI of 83.65, and I was pretty happy with that although I definately recommend studying over a period of time and just being relaxed but focused.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)