No Title or indication of unit for CW? (1 Viewer)

furrycatau

HSC
N/A
It is not a problem people...

That is why the question is for all electives. If they cannot tell, it is not a problem. Usually, they can decipher what elective you did.

As for title, there is no criteria that says the writing must have a title UNLESS you wrote a feature article or something similar.

Stop stressing

love [furrycat]

C

Crazy Pomo

Freak Out Everyone

phemale_souljah said:
Thank God Almighty :)
I had neither title for genre study nor crappy story
OH MY GOD I WAS TALKING TO MY EXT TEACHER WHO MARKED LAST YEARS AND THIS YEARS AND SHE SAID IT WAS TOTALLY NECESSARY THAT YOU SAY WHICH ONE YOU DID. So that the markers aren't trying to decipher, but rather see how you fulfilled the WAY OF THINKING or whatever. OH MY GOD YOU ARE ALL SO FUCKED...

I'm kidding, just being inflammatory. I did nothing of the sort and it fully doesn't flippin' matter.

ameh

dirty trick
HSC
N/A
Yeah it doesn't matter. Although two seconds before the supervisor said Pen's down my title magically appeared before me in an unintelligible scrawl.

C

Crazy Pomo

ameh said:
Yeah it doesn't matter. Although two seconds before the supervisor said Pen's down my title magically appeared before me in an unintelligible scrawl.
Hah I love last minute things. They are part of the experience no doubt. I was frantically scribbling footnotes and altercations in my creative.

C

Crazy Pomo

rosepetal25 said:
wow u had footnotes in ur creative?!
I did. Twas a scam though. As for you ameh. I had footnotes on every page, 2 greek interweaving myths, prominent figures through history and literature, and a silly FULL page of epigraphs. It was stupid. I am not proud.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)