nomads? (1 Viewer)

gabrielle.d

HSC
can people plz tell me what they wrote in relation to question one of section one...bout how the writing refers to the photographers as nomads?????
i think i stuffed that questin

superbri

HSC
I thought Nomads only existed in that stupid computer game my Dad plays... Heros of Might & Magic or something...

Anyway, I think that question was lame. I said they wander the earth as well, and retell stories or something.

I really had no idea. :eek:

maskd

HSC
Well if you notice the woman in the bottom right photo, she doesn't have shoes on, therefore she is a nomad.

dannaz

HSC
maskd said:
Well if you notice the woman in the bottom right photo, she doesn't have shoes on, therefore she is a nomad.
wtf r u talkin bout mate!!! nomads r ppl who wonder from place to place, they were like the aboriginals they didnt hav 1 place where they lived they travelled. just cause they lady has taken her shoes off doesnt mean shes a nomad.
did u rite that in the answer??

superbri

HSC
maskd said:
Smarty pants.

But does wearing no shoes actually make her a Nomad? I wouldn't have thought Nomads would have cameras. Especially one on a tripod, seeing as they're one with nature or something. Like the Majai peeps from The Mummy. Or something...

fireice

HSC
lol i think its just like
coz they wander round the place and new destinations
and then u just write how its like shown through the picture of say
the woman in isolation in the savanna like landscape

but lol it was one mark anyway

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)