NORTH SYDNEY GIRLS and HORNSBY GIRLS entrance exam! (1 Viewer)

LOLA!!!!

HSC
N/A
oh i did something else.oops im actually talking about the superstitious one.

XShiv

HSC
lol i cant even remember my answers for any questions.

suzlee

HSC
What did you guys write about for the second written expression?

I wrote something really stupid about some child stuck in a virtual world of darkness and lightning who eventually overcomes her fear :D

XShiv

HSC
I wrote about a solider in iraq who is in this storm and finds shelter in a random house where there is a little innocent boy etc.
I then went on to talk about how he linked warfare as an ongoing storm.

I kinda felt really preasured on time in that one, as i had to first come up with the story. So it was kinda dodgy interms of structure,length (1st page + 1/2 of 2nd) and storyline :p

Last edited:

Paradox1345

HSC
N/A
Wassup? said:
I applied for NSGH but apparently you've got to be a girl to get in. :pain: (Me and the examiner when they wouldn't let me in the hall)
ROFL!

hahaha that's hilarious!

such_such

HSC
When do the results come out? It's been a month and I think I just got over the average mark D: Do people who make it in or fail get their results at the same time?

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
When do the results come out? It's been a month and I think I just got over the average mark D: Do people who make it in or fail get their results at the same time?
J****, everyone should get their results around the same time unless it's like Hurlstone (very dodgey) where people who make it usually get their letter earlier. For example, Syd Tech letters were given out at various and different times whether you made it or failed.

Also, which schools did you try out? I curious ;D

zombies

HSC
I took the exam at NSG, and looking at you guys discussing answers and all that is making me nervous...

Do you think we will be getting our results this week? Or sometime during the holidays?

such_such

HSC
Do you think we will be getting our results this week? Or sometime during the holidays?
Holidays, definitely. They said at least 2 weeks after the exam and at most at the end of term 3. Urgh.

zombies

HSC
Okay: if anyone is interested, my mum (I'm in Japan right now lol) got contacted via phone by NSG yesterday, and I got in! They said that they're going to send a formal letter during the week so we can formally say yea or something along those lines.. My reports weren't the best (a few 70%s in English and PDHPE and possibly geography, and some Bs) but they said that my exam results were good and so they didn't mind too much about the reports :D

foreverbb666

HSC
ANY ADVICE ON HOW TO PREPARE OF THE MATHS SECTION IN HAST.. ?I AM TRYING FOR YEAR 11 AND SCIENCE PLEASE HELP

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)