Not Being Given Enuf Exam Time (1 Viewer)

Angel45

HSC
What if u possibly weren't given enuf exam time as per the timetable?

One of my exams right... like I can't be 100% sure but I swear we started reading at 3... and went to 6:00 (intro to law - EM05). thus, the 10 mins wasn't like on top of the 3hrs like it's meant to be...any1 in that room that could clarify OR perhaps any1 know if like the supervisors right down anywhere the starting and finishing times and have to submit it anywhere??? i know it's 10mins like it's not 20 or that.. but 10 mins is 10 mins sort of.. esp. if rest of the unit got the 10 mins more.

suggestions as to what ppl think.

Last edited:

Jonathan A

HSC
Angel45 said:
One of my exams right... like I can't be 100% sure but I swear we started reading at 3... and went to 6:00 (intro to law - EM05). thus, the 10 mins wasn't like on top of the 3hrs like it's meant to be...any1 in that room that could clarify OR perhaps any1 know if like the supervisors right down anywhere the starting and finishing times and have to submit it anywhere??? i know it's 10mins like it's not 20 or that.. but 10 mins is 10 mins sort of.. esp. if rest of the unit got the 10 mins more.

suggestions as to what ppl think.

A bit like today. The dude who reads out the rules kinda annoyed me with the final ten minute call. He was like telling us the rules again, and I am like thinking "mate, I haven't cheated for the past 2hrs and 50 minutes, do ya think I am gonna start now?"

klh

HSC
ahhh, EMGO%, me too thats what they did to us on tuesday evening coz there was 2 exams in the same class.
ours was 2 hrs and the otehr 3hrs and you could hear the other people muttering because he disturbed them.

Angel45, were you able to finish?
also did you take into account that their clock is a bit slow than a personal watch? In my exam he said it out loud that the times were slower and thats the time they are using so i brought my watch for nothing and had to keep constant watch on theirs.

Angel45

HSC
Yeah, my watch was same time as theirs. Coz I asked 'em when we were finishing (coz i was up the back and couldn't c the board and i thought 6 was odd) and they said 6 and when we finished my watch said 6 - so it was the same time. i wouldn't care if every1 had the 10 mins less.. but it sucks when the others have 10 more mins.. that's like a conclusion or a bit of editing...

and YES! how annoying is it when at 10 mins to the end they full give u a re-hash. haha.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Oh, I wouldnt even have known if our exam time was cut short. I stayed in my first exam for 45 or so minutes, and yesterdays one for one and a half hours.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)