Not finish the paper? (1 Viewer)

andynhan

HSC
I finished all sections of the paper EXCEPT my creative writing!

and i heard that if i didnt finish that i will get a really bad mark for that section? i wrote 8 pages big writing though 7-9 words per line! but mine didnt actually end..

what do u think! will this drag everything down?

HSC
Don't worry too hard. Obviously if you didn't finish you will have a harder time getting full marks, but you can still get good marks. 8 pages @ 7-9 words/line is a solid amount and I assume there were some indications of a journey by then.

andynhan

HSC
about 3 paragraphs so another page, if i had another 5 minutes i could have done it!

Kew

HSC
Well if you are a good writer & made at least some great emphasis on a journey, you shouldn't do that bad, i think. :)

andynhan

HSC
i hope not, creative writing is my weakest point in english! for my trials i only received a 6 out of 15 then i got an extra 2 marks by arguing with the teacher making it an 8.... for my essay in trials i got full marks and short answers 13/15! im worried about creative story as i didnt even get to finish it this time!

tau281290

HSC
Its just creative writing, the marker might think you've finished it lol, you already got 8 pages anyways.

xsjado

HSC
i didnt get to answer the 5 marker in section 1.

HalcyonSky

HSC
it probly wouldve been better for you to realise the time and make up a conclusion on the spot, if you have no conclusion and it just ends out of nowhere that will hurt ur marks

Emmarr

HSC
I am so bad with time managment! For some dumb reason i thought i had an extra hour, so i stupidly took my time doing my creative writting (already prepaired)

Garrrr im kicking myself...

I wrote two full booklets on section three and then i realised i had 10 mins to do comprehension!

i stuffed it up do bad, i did a,b,c ohk d - rushed and e - not done.

If i thought about it properly i should have done e and d first and forget the others. Arghhh so stupid!

J.a.d.e :-)

Nom Cupcakes...!
HSC
Calm Down.

I spent wayyy to much time trying to work out the poem question in section one, so I stopped just before the 5 marker and moved onto my Essay. I again spent wayy to much time on this section and started writing my creative writing at 11:20. Yes, with 10minutes to go. So i rushed some really gay story, it only went for 2 pages, and I didn't go back and finish Section 2!

You have NOTHING to worry about.

Knowingnothing

Legendary!
HSC
The poorest thing you can do is miss out a section....It's just unethical especially when you should have clocks everywhere, you should know the structure of the test before you go in, and even states how long to work on for each section. It's a shame you didn't write anything, you would still get rewarded for trying!

money=marks said:
As much as I commened your idea of buying ones way into uni, our joke of a PM rudd has not put an end to that and on the note of TAFE, well anything that a TAFE degree will allow you into is hardly a real career.
And I don't think you should analyse it like that. You're basically saying TAFE is a failure.

Zeestylez

HSC
maiko said:
:angry: the EXACT SAME THING happened to me! I spent ETERNI-fckn-TY trying to figure out wtf the Darwin poem was going on about and my mind was well, obviously working so much more faster than my dear hand (which is now twitching and probably a candidate for arthritis, mind you). After finishing section 1 (WAY over 40 mins that i can't even remember), anyhoo, i moved on to doing my I.J. Section 3 essay, which I finished at 11:20 :jaw: and yup, like what you said ^, 10 f*cking minutes to come up with a one page + 2 lines memoir. *dies* -_-"
OMG me too... i thought i was the only one. I started doing my creative writing within 20 minutes to go and i wrote about 3 quarters of a page but i hated it so much that i cut it out and started writing another one.. got only 2 pages [ done.. but i was liking my concept =[ bloody gay english!

money=marks

Banned
HSC
I dont put ppl down I put those that go to TAFE or aspire to down...they arent ppl

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)