Not sitting any HSC Exams (1 Viewer)

Nevik

HSC
Hi, i just want some clarification with how the HSC exams work. I am a non-Atar student with 10 units, English Studies, Senior Science, Software Design and Development, Business Services (Choosing not to sit the exam as it is a VET course) and Industrial Technologies. I was just wondering, hypothetically speaking if i chose to not sit any of these exams, will i still get a HSC (the certificate)? I know i would get a 0 for each exam i missed, however will i still get a HSC?

boredofstudiesuser1

HSC
Hi, i just want some clarification with how the HSC exams work. I am a non-Atar student with 10 units, English Studies, Senior Science, Software Design and Development, Business Services (Choosing not to sit the exam as it is a VET course) and Industrial Technologies. I was just wondering, hypothetically speaking if i chose to not sit any of these exams, will i still get a HSC (the certificate)? I know i would get a 0 for each exam i missed, however will i still get a HSC?
I don't think so. I think you have to sit all the exams - but you just don't get the ATAR.
But maybe except for the VET course

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)