• Best of luck to the class of 2019 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here

Not sitting any HSC Exams (1 Viewer)

Nevik

HSC
Hi, i just want some clarification with how the HSC exams work. I am a non-Atar student with 10 units, English Studies, Senior Science, Software Design and Development, Business Services (Choosing not to sit the exam as it is a VET course) and Industrial Technologies. I was just wondering, hypothetically speaking if i chose to not sit any of these exams, will i still get a HSC (the certificate)? I know i would get a 0 for each exam i missed, however will i still get a HSC?

boredofstudiesuser1

HSC
Hi, i just want some clarification with how the HSC exams work. I am a non-Atar student with 10 units, English Studies, Senior Science, Software Design and Development, Business Services (Choosing not to sit the exam as it is a VET course) and Industrial Technologies. I was just wondering, hypothetically speaking if i chose to not sit any of these exams, will i still get a HSC (the certificate)? I know i would get a 0 for each exam i missed, however will i still get a HSC?
I don't think so. I think you have to sit all the exams - but you just don't get the ATAR.
But maybe except for the VET course

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)