Not so confident with my hsc (1 Viewer)

juicystar07

HSC
N/A
Hi everyone.

So i finished HSC yesterday and at first I was so happy, but then when I got home I started thinking about my exams, and then came to the sudden realisation that I have done soooo bad.

I don't know why I'm feeling like this now. After every exam, I was alright with it, there was always questions that I didn't think I did well in but I was happy with whatever happened, but now I'm thinking that I've done even worse than I thought I did.

I know most of you are very confident with your results, but I am sooo worried, and I hoping to get some sort of advice to cope with this depression.

Demise

HSC
This is far from depression, relax, it's out of your control now.

Aysce

HSC
Not sure if my advice will help but I'll give it a go.

At this stage after the HSC, it's best not to dwell on your performances within previous exams. All it ever causes you is unnecessary worry and sadness, whereas now you should just totally forget about everything associated with the HSC and just enjoy yourself. It's normal to feel that you may have not done well within exams but the reality is you DO NOT KNOW how you actually went. You may have done much better than you thought and vice versa. As long as you tried your best and you did not slack off throughout the year, I'm sure everything will go well when you get back your results. Now shouldn't be the time to worry, now is the time to have fun =)

Moral of the story: Only later in time will reveal how you've actually done, there is no point worrying about things that cannot be changed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)