nOtes? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

psychopath

HSC
haha i doubt ne1 will reply but ne1 who finished there SC willing to send me there notes?

psychopath

HSC
Cos like i basically lost all my year 9 work...... so if anyone could help thanks alot

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
hahaha calm down mate...no need to get worried many on the ex year10 ppl including myself hav lots of notes to giv away....why so early?

Zahid

psychopath

HSC
Originally posted by clever angel
a bit late mate! should have asked earlier, i just gave it to my friends. sorry!!!
hey could you possibly ask them to send it back then send to me???? PLZPLZPLZPLZ:( :rolleyes:

zahid

Sheikh Mujib-ur-Rahman
HSC
Originally posted by psychopath
hey could you possibly ask them to send it back then send to me???? PLZPLZPLZPLZ:( :rolleyes:
hahaha...lolz.....Calm down...My notes kick ass...at least thats what i think

hatty

Banned
thats some pretty crappy advice kimmeh

it may not for count for n e thing but the SC does give u time to work out ur study methods and make neccesary changes b4 the big year hits

Linhy`-

Shcool certificate notes??? wot the helll???..
why do you want them for? you dont' have to study for it.. LOl it's sooo simple.. as long as you pay attention in shcool and you attend class know your stuff whats there to worry about??..wahhh i was sick in hospital for the whole week before teh CS and sick during the exam.. and i sitll manage to do well.. relax.. ?? it's a piece of cake..and it really doens't count towards anithing.. if ur going on to yr 11 .. it really doenst' matter AT ALLL!!!

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
thats some pretty crappy advice kimmeh. it may not for count for n e thing but the SC does give u time to work out ur study methods and make neccesary changes b4 the big year hits
thats what year 11 is for.. getting into the habit of managing your time because year 11 resembles year 12 more than year 10. plus from year 10 to year 11 is such a big jump. give until you start year 11 to actually studying and making notes, otherwise you'll just burn out beffore year 12 even starts..
Shcool certificate notes??? wot the helll???..
why do you want them for? you dont' have to study for it.. LOl it's sooo simple.. as long as you pay attention in shcool and you attend class know your stuff whats there to worry about??..wahhh i was sick in hospital for the whole week before teh CS and sick during the exam.. and i sitll manage to do well.. relax.. ?? it's a piece of cake..and it really doens't count towards anithing.. if ur going on to yr 11 .. it really doenst' matter AT ALLL!!!
at least some one agrees :)

Last edited:

Xayma

Lacking creativity
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by kimmeh
thats what year 11 is for.. getting into the habit of managing your time because year 11 resembles year 12 more than year 10. plus from year 10 to year 11 is such a big jump. give until you start year 11 to actually studying and making notes,
Or you could skip that and start in Year 12 ;)

praise897

Alcoholic
HSC
Originally posted by kimmeh
how many times do we elders have to tell you young 'uns?

SCHOOL CERT IS JACK ALL DONT STUDY FOR IT unless you want to leave school :) :p

agreed

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
Means jack all and really, it isn't that hard.
And none of the stuff you do will be useful again unless you do something like Aboriginal Studies. Year 11 you go right back to the beginning with everything anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)