Notez? :S (1 Viewer)

BelindaJ

hmm..ne1 know of ne notes for this option??. :( .doesnt seem to have ne in the resources section...if u have ne...would u pls pm me or something?..or reply to this...or something!!..lol..thanx heapz!!...

Premus

yeah i would like some notes too pls! Thanks

Hello Belinda haha

phizz

aka: Philly Cheese
HSC
I've got some

Hey, I'm the only one doing this option topic in my class and my teacher didn't even knew that it existed. So to do it I have to reasearch all the dot points and hand it all in by the end of the holidays.

Im about a good 2/3 finished, But I don't know how reliable my answers are for the last point on 5.P2.

I'll give a link to where i've uploaded them to, the first file is 33mb, but i'll have a text only one for you soon enough

- brb

phizz

HSC
ready

I'll attach ones I've finished (1, 2 & 5) as .pdf (You'll need acrobat Reader) since their prety small in size.

If you need them in another format, just give us bell.

to download acrobat reader got to: http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html

I'll have the other points ready soon enough.

p.s. Document 5's last point hasn't been checked, I think its accurate, but i haven't included an analysis just yet, can someone check this for me?

- cya phizz

whoops, too big for attachments still (grrr), i'll just upload them to my portal, give me a tick and ill the link asap!

Last edited:

BelindaJ

OoOoOo awesome!!! :D ...thanx heapz!...n hey prem..lol...fancy meeting u here.. :p

phizz

HSC
Number 3 has been uploaded now, just tell me if i've made a mistake in any of my answers and i'll change it.

- cya

Premus

Hey

In section 3, 3.P2 (2002 BOS question),

i got an answer of 1700ohms

i think its cause u used the voltage of the relay coil as 12V. in a series circuit, both voltages should add up to give the main. so use V= IR and find the voltage of the LDR. then 12 - voltage of LDR , will give u the voltage of the coil.

Thanks again
Cyas

phizz

HSC
True, i'll get that fixed asap!
plus I hadn't finished 3 completely as I had thought, 3.1 I forgot to answer!

Thanks PremusDog; if anyone finds any thing that just dosen't fit, tell me and I'll get it fixed!

Last edited:

jude_ess

Thanks so much for posting those notes, it's so hard to find solid info on this stuff!

Russ

Thanks for the notes, its really hard to get good sources for this topic, keep em coming!

phizz

HSC
7's UP

Hey, just finished 7 and have uploaded it. For the quantum effects I've only stated which ones but not what they are.

oy! - the info on these effects are enough even to make Stephan Hawking cry! - probably not, but they sure make me cry.

If you can find out any easy to understand info on these effects (possibly some diagrams aswell), can you please add their link onto this post?

- cheers, phizz

P.s. 4's up and running, um I had to guess what the insulator would be in a relay, I didn't find anything about it elsewhere, but I think its right. Anyhoo, Im gonna try adding my work to the resource section, so look there if my site is down for some reason.

Last edited:

phizz

HSC
Yep, who are you? Your not the one who killed me are you?

I was in group 3.

Last edited:

jude_ess

i'm judith... and no i didn't kill anyone.

i made it to the last six then bloody martha killed me :(

Premus

hmm for some reason it works on internet explorer and not on netscape...
can u also access part 6?

phizz

HSC
Whoops, ive been updateing the site without listing the last update. Um, ive been using acrobat 6 pro, so if your having problems, just install the latest acro-reader.

The page: http://members.dodo.net.au/~phizz/ageofsilicon.htm has all of the parts except part 6. Part 6 is stinking huge, but while I was doing all the other parts, ive got another person to do 6. I'll say it'll be up hopefully sometime this week or 3 weeks later since our trials will be on.

- c'ys

Also your browser may have cached the site and wont show the latest version, just clear the cache...Tools > Delete files.. > CHK:delete all offline cont.. > ok. (ie)

don't know how to do it in netscape, but if you look around you'll find it.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)