NSW SOO II team named (1 Viewer)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
copious said:
Mainly cause you would probaly have Menzies over Watmough any day, especially in a must win situation for the blues.
Fuck oath :) The beaver!

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
Wasn't Anasta the winner of Most Overrated in some magazine for three years running or something?
Happy there's no Kimmorley, pissed off that Orford doesn't get a chance.

snickerdoodle

year of the dog
HSC
Because we have to win this game, I don't think there should have been a change in the halves. The positions are too important - suddenly everyone has to change their game to suit the Anasta/Barrett combination. That being said, I don't think Kimmorley should have been picked either. I like Orford's style but unless the Storm are in front on the scoreboard, he seems to get a bit panicky IMO (Of course this didn't happen in the Wests game, so I don't know what to think anymore). Anasta is slightly overrated, but I think everyone's so bitter they're blowing it out of proportion. Or maybe the Bulldogs winning the premiership was all a fantastic dream? He must've been doing something right. He's been playing well this year as well but our forward pack isn't helping him much...as long as they don't throw to him for a field goal attempt I think he'll go alright.

I'm glad they named Beaver on the bench, but was Watmough really that bad? Maybe they should've dropped Simpson. Eh, either way, it's a good team.

Constip8edSkunk

Joga Bonito
HSC
watmough was hardly given the chance in origin 1, bit like stevens before.... menzies has been on fire lately, i still woulve taken kite instead of either simpsons or ryan

Suney_J

Not a member
HSC
bazookajoe said:
Wasn't Anasta the winner of Most Overrated in some magazine for three years running or something?
3 or 2 years ago, not 3 times. Anasta was overrated back then, but if you think he's overrated now you most likely havnt been watching him play this year

angelduck said:
why was watmogh left out of the side?
I heard that Watmough had bad OFF-field conduct

blackfriday

Pezzonovante
HSC
anasta adds new meaning to the phrase 'stand off' and must be the most useless five-eighth in the comp. if origin was based on nailing field goals 10m out and dead in front, anasta would get in but too bad you actually have to be a good player, so my bet is he'll get belted all night. besides that, GO THE BLUES!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)