Nursing offered in Final Round at Kuringai? (1 Viewer)

jooobl

crazy cat lady
HSC
I have completely changed my mind about my preferences after first being accepted for a Bachelor of Arts and Sciences and USYD after going to enrol- decided this isn't what i wanna do- and was wondering how likely it is that I will get into Nursing at Kuringai at UTS - in the Final Round Offers..

I have now informed the unisyd I don't want to enrol in that course anymore, and hoping for a miracle I will get into nursing- is this course really popular and do I have much of a chance?? Should I just start looking for a job now or do I have a likely chance of getting in? I am worried :confused:

Riona

Pfeffernuesse?
HSC
You are very very lucky seeing as in the paper you can read that there are still vacancies in both CSP and DFEE courses. (they have a (V) next to the course codes).

You will get in if your UAI is over 72.00 (CSP) or 71.50 (DFEE).

You can call up the faculty, they're very friendly and informationative and discuss your options with them. If your UAI is below, consider going to a lower UAI cutoff B.N. course or to a private college and transferring at the end of the year, apparently it's quite straightforward. :)

upright

HSC
N/A
Late applications
UAC is accepting late applications for consideration in the Final Round of offers until Thursday
1 February 2007.
Please note that some institutions do not expect to make any offers in the Final Round, but may accept
late direct applications after the UAC closing date of 1 February for some courses
Good Luck.

Riona

Pfeffernuesse?
HSC
Yeah, better ring UTS up to ask your questions and check!!

jooobl

crazy cat lady
HSC
Good Idea. I just rang UTS and the guy said that as long as i have the required UAI there is a possibility that I can still get in as there are still vacancies :)

But it all depends on how many other ppl apply etc.

Riona

Pfeffernuesse?
HSC
I thought there were no more vacanies... Somebody must have deferred...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)