Offers? (1 Viewer)

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
So we can just access our offers online on Monday like when we got our UAI can we?? Do they get mailed to us?? Are they printed in any newspapers? Just curious....

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
Originally posted by braindrainedAsh
So we can just access our offers online on Monday like when we got our UAI can we?? Do they get mailed to us?? Are they printed in any newspapers? Just curious....
i think all three... i know that they r printed in the telegraph and the smh, and realeased on the net - but i dunno bout the mail.. i would think it comes on the same day coz enrollement is a few days after the day its released

i know for uts, you have to go the next day... so i would think all three.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
you can find them online at the uac site (you can check now if you got a prelim round offer, but they are virtually only for o/s students and stuff), they come out in the papers (herald/tele, not sure which others) and im pretty sure we would also get mailed a copy, not totally sure but they prob would

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
You'll be able to get them the night before (around 10pm) if you buy a special 'early edition' newspaper at one of the selected outlets.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
how do we find out where the 'selected outlets' are, is there a list being published somewhere?

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Originally posted by hipsta_jess
how do we find out where the 'selected outlets' are, is there a list being published somewhere?
It should be on the SMH site somewhere
I presume its the same set of service stations that had the HSC merit list early

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
We can accept the offers online right?

My brother HSC time they couldn't do that so I'm wondering....

santaslayer

HSC
Originally posted by Ragerunner
We can accept the offers online right?

My brother HSC time they couldn't do that so I'm wondering....
u have to accept ur offer by person at the uni.....on enrolment day

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
Originally posted by Minai
It should be on the SMH site somewhere
I presume its the same set of service stations that had the HSC merit list early
i cant find it on the smh site anywhere :uhoh:
i';d really like to know where i could get the early edition?

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
They'll print a list of the selected locations on either Saturday or Sunday.

It is true that you can accept UNSW offers online.

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
oh ok, so enrollment is the acceptance of the course, we dont have to send bits of paper back in or anything (for unis apart from unsw)?
also, what do i have to take with me to enrollment day?

Belle

You should be dancing
HSC
Argh, I hope it can be done online coz I am having my wisdom teeth taken out on the 19th, and it's an overnight stay at hospital. I'm gonna be very sore and sorry for myself and I am not gonna want to go to wherever to enrol in person! :S

hipsta_jess

Up the mighty red V
HSC
N/A
belle, i had the same procedure done a few years back, i know its different for everyone else, but i honestly believe that mine was a lot better, most probably because i got it done in hospitial, so i was still asleep for the first bit of initial recovery
ask your dentist to preprescribe panedine forte and antibiotics, mine did, and it really worked. i only took a couple of panedines, and i took all the antibiotics, coz the wisdom teeth, being right at the back get easily infected, so if you take the antibiotics right from the start then you significiantly decrease the risk of infection, which will create greater pain
the only side affects i had was that night i had to sleep with my mouth open because my tongue was swollen and wouldnt fit in my mouth if i kept it shut, and a little excess saliva the next day, no biggie.
anyway, i think enrollments are a bit after the 19th (not completly sure) so you will have a bit of recovery time anyway
and if you already knew this, oh well, i feel like typing!
good luck with the op!

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
yeah the enrolments will be after the 19th, so you won't have to go then

Winston

HSC
yeah for usyd i read, that you will be allocated a date during the enrolment week, based on the course.

Courtenay

HSC
N/A
okay...so if i'm overseas at the time...can my mum accept and then defer my offer for me?

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
i have another q for offers...

in the paper.. do they publish your name, or your student number?

also, do they publish the actual name of the course you get into or the uac code/number... (cos ive lost my uac guide lol)

HSC :(

hai
im goin to be on holidays on saturday.. and imgoin to be gone for a weekand a half. how can i accept my enrolment if i aint even here to get ma letter. :O

plz help

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)