Official Burning Of English Notes Pictures (1 Viewer)

frenzal_dude

UTS Student
HSC
N/A
Post all your pictures of burning your english notes, i reckon there's gonna be so many groups of ppl after thursday makin massive fires with all their english crap in it,
so take photos of it every1 and post it up here coz i wanna see what u guyz did,

me and my mates are goin to my mates house and getin like 10 ppl with all their english notes and just burning it, it should be mad.

Last edited:

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Yeah, we all hate English, but isn't that a little immature and unnecessary? :rolleyes:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Dreamerish*~ said:
Yeah, we all hate English, but isn't that a little immature and unnecessary? :rolleyes:
Haha, not at all, people are still symbolising the burning of things as a release :)

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Argonaut said:
Not to mention A) unoriginal, since it was done last year and B) criminal because it's vanadlism.

Grow some originalty people.
I thought you were Harlequin.

My release is by selling my notes to year 11s. :)

cyberpunk

ghg
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:

No!

There was not enough notes burning... i seriously have reams of paper to be burnt to do with AOS, not a few pieces as seen ^^^

SophieLinda

HSC
My friends and I are having a HSC BBQ i'll be sure to post photos of our notes ... or what's left of them.

MedNez

:o>---<
HSC
N/A
AHH YOU IDIOTS~

That paper will burn with INCOMPLETE COMBUSTION (CO2 released), way to increase global warming :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

(just kidding, just don't start any bushfires)

HSC
MedNez said:
AHH YOU IDIOTS~

That paper will burn with INCOMPLETE COMBUSTION (CO2 released), way to increase global warming :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

(just kidding, just don't start any bushfires)

People don't have to worry about that.
Not everyone is from the shire mednez:p

MedNez

HSC
N/A
Hahahaha :(

Good Luck with the rest of your exams (read as: SDD, it's so bs)

Spritza

HSC
Argonaut said:
Not to mention A) unoriginal, since it was done last year and B) criminal because it's vanadlism.

Grow some originalty people.

Well we can think of other ways to destroy the paper besides burning...
Cutting, destroying with pen, running it over with a car, drowning it in the ocean, make it into a boat and let it set sail out into the see, acid...

What would be funny would be if in a million years, archaeologists find all these journeys booklets and think that we worshiped them O_O

MedNez

HSC
N/A
"In the old world, students worshipped the "syllabus" and "dot points""

*cartoon of students hailing a giant copy of the syllabus*

Spritza

HSC
This picture is from the year 6370, designed by an archaeologist who has done a degree in "history - the sacred documents" majouring in the 'journeys stimulus booklet' This design was made - looking back on life in the year 2005....

Last edited:

frenzal_dude

UTS Student
HSC
N/A
Dreamerish*~ said:
nah its not actually, its very necessary to burn that crap because it helps release our hatred towards the subject, ive never learnt such an absolutely useless subject in my life, its the only subject that will not help u in your future, like how is learning about away and journeys and stuff gonna help u in your future life?

Spritza

HSC
frenzal_dude said:
nah its not actually, its very necessary to burn that crap because it helps release our hatred towards the subject, ive never learnt such an absolutely useless subject in my life, its the only subject that will not help u in your future, like how is learning about away and journeys and stuff gonna help u in your future life?
:rolleyes: Did you not read the question for section III? It helped us expand our understanding of ourselves, of individuals and off the world around us!

>_> Yet it did not teach me much except to loath the word journeys...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)