Official countdown for HSC results. (1 Viewer)

Oget

HSC
hkgirl said:
it is currently the 19th December 2007 @ 4:13am according to my laptop clock.

there's only 1hour and 47 minutes & HSC SHALL BE RELEASED!!

omg im so freaking nervous!
I was going to say something nice or at least half life and then I read your signature. Are you serious? Faith is so 2 weeks ago.

HSC
nearly 1.5 hours left to go...
after opening results, whose going to just go back to sleep straight away?
i'm going to open, then take it in. then my dad will prob ask me what i got (he thinks its 5:30am right now), then i'll call my mum and lil sis who are overseas, and i told one of my bestfriends that id call her at 7am.

starrysky

HSC
chocolatecookie said:
i'm going to open, then take it in. then my dad will prob ask me what i got (he thinks its 5:30am right now), then i'll call my mum and lil sis who are overseas, and i told one of my bestfriends that id call her at 7am.
I'm going to sit there for five minutes (or more, depending on how shell-shocked I am either way) and just let it soak in. Then I'll wake my father up in an obscenely un-courteous manner, and show him.

And then I'll crawl into bed for a while. Or go out with friends for drinks. At an early hour of the morning, yes. But probably sleep. At around 7.

Crizzy

HSC
scroll down to see a blonde chick with a nice pussy

cute yeah?

HSC
chocolatecookie said:
I'll probably head for bed once I get my results... I kind of don't want to disturb my family if they're asleep (little sister keeps stirring at the moment), so I'll just leave it and tell them in the afternoon

Aqo

Paki-Pride
HSC
4.32am !! ! 1 hour and 28 minz to go!!

Crizzy

HSC
my parents forgot that the results are coming out today so im gonna pretend nothing has came out yet

Oget

HSC
Can I please get some fucking attention? I'm far more interesting than almost everyone that people have quoted and replied to.

Yes, we know you're nervous.

Yes, we know you'll sleep afterwards.

Yes, we know blah blah blah

At least I'm unique - like a snow flake, fluttering in the wind.

Come on.

starrysky

HSC
Caution123 said:
I want to touch my tralalala
You so just reminded me of that annoying Ashlee Simpson song.

"YOU MAKE ME WANNA LA LA, IN THE KITCHEN ON THE FLOOR."

campbellleo

Idyllic Ballina: It's enough to make you rather si
HSC
so, i leave for, like, 20 minutes and suddenly all the excitement is happening here!

i am also relieved that the hsc is over, i have been reading so much. i am currently somewhere through terry goodkind's sword of truth series (fantasy), having just finished "the road" by cormac mccarthy. oh, did anyone hear about the cohen brothers' film based on the cormac book? no country for old men? i can't wait! my two favourite filmmakers with one of my favourite authors!

xuan, you have no idea how pumped i am for philosophy. i have a friend who does it, and she says that all her class does is have existential discussion all the time! i mean, half of my teachers (and none of my friends) could even DEFINE existential. can you imagine? so awesome.

also, i want to learn short hand! i think everyone just tapes interviews now, but hey, whatever. i am old school.

one hour and twenty four minutes!

one final note: ham sandwiches at 4.30am is probably not great for your digestion. ah well, too late. (twice)

Aqo

Paki-Pride
HSC
Crizzy said:
my parents forgot that the results are coming out today so im gonna pretend nothing has came out yet
lol, they will know from the newspapers or tv, or word of mouth!

starrysky

HSC
campbellleo said:
so, i leave for, like, 20 minutes and suddenly all the excitement is happening here!

i am also relieved that the hsc is over, i have been reading so much. i am currently somewhere through terry goodkind's sword of truth series (fantasy), having just finished "the road" by cormac mccarthy. oh, did anyone hear about the cohen brothers' film based on the cormac book? no country for old men? i can't wait! my two favourite filmmakers with one of my favourite authors!

xuan, you have no idea how pumped i am for philosophy. i have a friend who does it, and she says that all her class does is have existential discussion all the time! i mean, half of my teachers (and none of my friends) could even DEFINE existential. can you imagine? so awesome.

also, i want to learn short hand! i think everyone just tapes interviews now, but hey, whatever. i am old school.

one hour and twenty four minutes!

one final note: ham sandwiches at 4.30am is probably not great for your digestion. ah well, too late. (twice)
Interesting, a fantasy reader. I'm more into historical fiction and dystopian stuff myself - 1984 was good. Oh, can't forget gay fiction. And some dabbling in other sub-genres.

Afkajfhkfjk. That's seriously so awesome-sounding. Philosophy's an interesting field, because it goes in-depth and not only questions boundaries but goes beyond that and can sometimes subvert them. Plus, it gives you an excuse to really think and scratch far below the surface.

Lol. Shorthand's hilarious to see - you just scribble it down, and in retrospect, it looks borderline confusing. PUMPED FOR JOURNALISM LYKWOAH.

I'm eating a cheese and bacon melt at the moment! Mmm. Pig-derived meat. LOL.

An hour and twenty minutes, people!

Caution123

HSC
You know I think posting on this thread actually makes time go slower... I'm gonna go back to what I was doing before. Nobody ask what I was doing before.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)