Official countdown for HSC results. (1 Viewer)

Jakespikey

HSC
Caution123 said:
You know I think posting on this thread actually makes time go slower... I'm gonna go back to what I was doing before. Nobody ask what I was doing before.
...what were you doing before :p

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
So I get them at 3 am because of the time difference, woo! Had some friends round and we played Guitar Hero, watched How I Met Your Mother and played Scattegories (which is mad fun). Now I'm going to surf a bit and watch an episode of Dexter and hopefully that'll take me to 3 upon which I will check my results, take a shot and go to sleep.

Hell yeah.

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
Hey who remembers when we got screwed with the dates for the HSC exam timetable?

What if that happens again?

Oh man. I would almost say it would be lol, but no.

campbellleo

Idyllic Ballina: It's enough to make you rather si
HSC
starrysky said:
Interesting, a fantasy reader. I'm more into historical fiction and dystopian stuff myself - 1984 was good. Oh, can't forget gay fiction. And some dabbling in other sub-genres.

Afkajfhkfjk. That's seriously so awesome-sounding. Philosophy's an interesting field, because it goes in-depth and not only questions boundaries but goes beyond that and can sometimes subvert them. Plus, it gives you an excuse to really think and scratch far below the surface.

Lol. Shorthand's hilarious to see - you just scribble it down, and in retrospect, it looks borderline confusing. PUMPED FOR JOURNALISM LYKWOAH.

I'm eating a cheese and bacon melt at the moment! Mmm. Pig-derived meat. LOL.

An hour and twenty minutes, people!
i love love dystopian! i have read 1984 twice, and had to read brave new world for english. and read my sister's copy of fahrenheit 451!

the extent of my gay fiction experience probably extends to accidentally reading slash on fanfiction. totally ruined J.D. and Cox from scrubs for me. believe me, their dynamic is so lost when you subconciously think they actually are gay... suddenly everything JD does makes sense in a literal way.

i'm a bit of a genre-slut really... been getting into stephen king lately for some reason (well... i know the reason exactly. dark tower fo' life!)

lalalaaaaa 1:05 to go!

williamc

HSC
Fish Sauce said:
Hey who remembers when we got screwed with the dates for the HSC exam timetable?

What if that happens again?

Oh man. I would almost say it would be lol, but no.

more like punches through the screen. plus im feeling hungoverish now.

williamc

HSC
mle43 said:
... Nice analogy
why would u use such a term around people that have finished their hsc.

1 FUCKING HOUR OMZFGOMFGFOMFOGMFOGMGFIOFMGOFMGOGFMFLOLOLOLOLOLLLOL.

HSC
^^ oh lol, i never even knew.
i doubt they'll postpone this though one hour before :)

i am going to lie down for a while now to sooth my back pain.

guyzbabigal

HSC
omg omgomg omg .. sooooo scared...
went 2 bed @ 12 but kept waking up every hour, argh, ifeel crappy
:worried:

labito

HSC
im eating beans... thats right beans... and my nipples feel hard.... u heard me... never give up goodluck yall

starrysky

HSC
I have the HSC results site open in a tab in Firefox. All by itself. It should feel special. I want to stab it in its black, black heart.

51 minutes left by my clock.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)