Official Offers - Did you get in? (1 Viewer)

BlackDragon

HSC
Well, I just got officially offered a place at UNE! It came in the mail, which is weird cause mail doesn't come on weekends, and although i got in through SRAS a few weeks ago, its not official until they invite you for a place at the university. And they did! Woohoo. Now i get to choose my units! :D !

I haven't got the offer for college yet, but i spose that should come soon.
So post here when you've officially been invited for a place at UNE! and tell us what you got in for.

I have a place for a Bachelor of Arts/Bachelor of Science! :D

Benal

HSC
I got the letter today, so I've got my place for B Bus./ B Law.
I also got the letter for accomodation, informing me that my application for accomodation at Duval was successful.

I'm rather pleased. I've now got my course of choice and my residence of choice as well.

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
Benal said:
I got the letter today, so I've got my place for B Bus./ B Law.
I also got the letter for accomodation, informing me that my application for accomodation at Duval was successful.

I'm rather pleased. I've now got my course of choice and my residence of choice as well.
I guess I'll be seeing you next year, then. You won't know it's me though (so don't ask).

namdog

HSC
I got my offer today, and have a place in B Bus/B Law

bjtrim2

HSC
Yep :) got my offer today in B. International Studies. Nothing to do with accomodation yet though

Rinni

HSC
Got my official offer for B.Edu Primary, but no accom...was a bit worried cause 3 of my 4 friends i talked to got theirs but i'm feeling a bit better since others are still waiting as well

BlackDragon

HSC
Rinni said:
Got my official offer for B.Edu Primary, but no accom...was a bit worried cause 3 of my 4 friends i talked to got theirs but i'm feeling a bit better since others are still waiting as well
yeah me too. though, it won't take long for me to get worried. (despite the fact that they have to send you a letter about it anyway)

:bomb:

rev-ise

HSC
I got an offer today also! Just waiting for my HSC results before I decide. I know i'm being lazy, but can anyone tell me off their mind how long we have to accept/organise our places?

BlackDragon

HSC
you, as i read on the sheet, need to enrol for your units between the 12 - 21 st of december. so you have to decide what units your doing pretty quickly. you need to consult the schedule of units so that you have the required amount and what you want but so they don't clash. The student centre can help with that.

Though, the date of 12th - 21st may just be for me or for early entry. Not sure. But its best to ask the student centre if you're unsure and get it done as soon as you can.

suzieee

HSC
i got b. nursing thru sras and i got my acceptance letter for austin yesterday

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
BlackDragon said:
you, as i read on the sheet, need to enrol for your units between the 12 - 21 st of december. so you have to decide what units your doing pretty quickly. you need to consult the schedule of units so that you have the required amount and what you want but so they don't clash. The student centre can help with that.

Though, the date of 12th - 21st may just be for me or for early entry. Not sure. But its best to ask the student centre if you're unsure and get it done as soon as you can.
I remember that we actually enrolled in units during O Week. We went up to Lazenby - that's the university's major hall - and received course advice from faculty staff one day before we went up the next and enrolled in our units. Returners do it online early in the holidays (closed December 8th).

BlackDragon

HSC
that's weird.
I'll show you my sheet

What's Next?

1. Register with my UNE...
2. Choose your units for 2007....
3. Enrol online between 12 - 21 December by going to myUNE...and following the steps outlined in the Orientation and Online Enrolement Guide 2007 to accept your offer and enrol online for 2007.
4. UNE Student Centre will check your enrolment against the relevent course rules. ... After you recieve your enrolment confirmation, you will need to check the final list of units you have been enrolled in by logging into my UNE... If you need to discuss your final enrolment...

Oh, here we go...

The orientation program will be held from 12 - 16 Feb 2007 and will include information sessions about studying at UNE, with lectures commencing on 19th Feb 2007. During this week you will aslo have the opportunity to make changes to your enrolment if you need to.

So there we go. Enrol between the 12 - 21 December 2006 to accept your course and pick your units according to the timetable but you can change it all if you like in O-Week...as objectsinspace said.

Last edited:

*Lozzie*

HSC
ObjectsInSpace said:
I remember that we actually enrolled in units during O Week.
yeah i thought i read somewhere in the letter that we had to accept our offer but we dont enrol into our units til o week mmmmm ill cheack that later

rev-ise

HSC
BlackDragon said:

I've got early entry too. Had a good look at the letter today, and it looks like you're right there. So unfortunately I need to sign and post/deliver that acceptance slip(UAC letter), as well as enrol for the course.
I really hope that that acceptance slip doesn't lock me in to the course/UNE, as I'd probably have to send it before the HSC results are released, and before I get any offers from other Uni's.

BlackDragon

HSC
This is just for the early round. If you accept this course and wait till the main round you can send them a letter saying "I don't want this course anymore" (basically) and then accept a different course in january. A representitive from the UNE told me this. (assuming you are going to offered another course)
otherwise just change your preferences and you'll get another offer. one in the main round and the one you have now and both are valid as long as you accept the early round offer in time. you can withdraw and do the other course.

Last edited:

BlackDragon

HSC
how many people are going to UNE with people they know? and how many people are going to UNE not knowing anyone?

i'm the latter. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)