OFFICIAL PHYSICS HSC 2015 Prophecies!!!!! --> FROM A NOSTRADAMUS DESCENDANT!!!!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Mr_Kap

HSC
In honour of my distant ancestor NOSTRADAMUS and his "skill" that has been passed down to me through generation to generation, I would like to start the OFFICIAL 2015 HSC PHYSICS PROPHECIES.

Official:

Core:

Standard Projectile Motion Question (because last year there was a tricky one)
BCS theory/Superconductors.
Relativity of Simultaneity question or another thought experiment question
Special relativity calculation (most likely MC question)
Galvanometer/Loudpseaker or Transistors
Einstein vs Classical Theory --> light
Induction cooktop or Transmission of electricity
prac question on: Perform an investigation USING DISCHARGE TUBES with maltese cross,electric plates, fluorescent screen, glass wheel etc..
Motors and Generators calculation question
Solar Cell
generator/motor explanation of how it works/structure/diagram
Rockets or g-force OR Westinghouse vs Edison
Random calculations (like GPE/work or Kepler's Law of Periods, E = V/D, e = hf, c = fl etc......)
Lenz's Law/Faradays Law of EMF question OR Michelson-Morley

Quanta to Quarks:

Either JUST BOHR (something about his postulates or whatever ---> just look at all his shit in focus 1) and possibly something to do with Rutherford, Balmer, Rydberg.

Mass defect

Cloud Chamber

Strong Nuclear Force

Standard Theory of Atom

Pauli/Heisenburg OR somethin to do with understanding structure of matter OR neutron scattering

Davisson and Gemer

Fermi

Conservation laws and neutron discovery

De Broglie

Terms and conditions: I deserve rep if 70% of my predictions are correct.

NOTE: Obviously my visions have a few extra stuff to what is gonna be in the exam, as well.'

EDIT: Q2Q was all correct. Core was only 50% correct. Hopefully this helped you guys....it definitely helped me.

Last edited:

Drsoccerball

HSC
Re: OFFICIAL PHYSICS HSC 2015 Prophecies!!!!! --> FROM A NOSTRADAMUS DESCENDANT!!!!!!

My predictions for the last question :

Explain how solar cells work in regards to the photoelectric effect.

Our test is either going to contain alot of "Assess the validity/accuracy in..." or none at all.

Also this one im not that certain of but i think there will be a question on transistors and there affect in society.

There will be a question on power lines and efficiency

That is all my predictions :p

keepLooking

HSC
Re: OFFICIAL PHYSICS HSC 2015 Prophecies!!!!! --> FROM A NOSTRADAMUS DESCENDANT!!!!!!

This will be my bible. Kap, why haven't you updated your examination mark prediction for physics in your sig to 100 yet?

Drsoccerball

HSC

This will be my bible. Kap, why haven't you updated your examination mark prediction for physics in your sig to 100 yet?
Because it's impossible to predict every multiple choice. so he can most likely guess 6/20.

Mr_Kap

HSC

If 80% of my prophecies are correct then you all have to donate some of your ATAR to me.

EDIT: Actually, i dont need your atars.

Last edited:

spatula232

HSC

For Q2Q, 4 marker on neutron scattering in the 2014 HSC paper... Doubt it'll be asked again, hopefully

sy37

HSC

If 80% of my prophecies are correct then you all have to donate some of your ATAR to me.
pls but what if i have only a little bit of atars?

turnerloos

TAFE Executive Officer
HSC

does his hsc this, already making physics prophecies.. get 80% of your prophecies right and ill suck your pin dick free of charge (gst incl.)

keepLooking

HSC

does his hsc this, already making physics prophecies.. get 80% of your prophecies right and ill suck your pin dick free of charge (gst incl.)
It's great that the TAFE Executive is able to offer his daily services free of charge for the first time.

Mr_Kap

HSC

It shouldn't be your bible yet....it still has some errors!
The syllabus should be your bible, and my prophecies your guide.

Last edited:

Drsoccerball

HSC

I'd like to debate about this but i have to study ahahahaah

sy37

HSC

I don't see a difference :\

Mr_Kap

HSC

Need to study and witness some more visions.

Will update again before i go to sleep and also tomorrow i will update it to my final prophecies.

Kaido

be.
HSC

What's the vision on my physics mark
Masha Allah

Mr_Kap

HSC

What's the vision on my physics mark
Masha Allah
A 92-96, leaning towards a 94

Kaido

be.
HSC

A 92-96, leaning towards a 94
Gonna commit suicide if that happens.

I will make it. Nws

turnerloos

TAFE Executive Officer
HSC

Gonna commit suicide if that happens.

I will make it. Nws
consider the feelings of others such as myself who are praying every night just to pass the physics exam. But i do hope you make it (Y)

Mr_Kap

HSC

Multiple choice is gonna have 3 really dodgy/hard questions

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)