OH YEAH BABY! I CAN SEE THE FREAKIN END OF THE TUNNEL!! (aka the Feedback thread) (1 Viewer)

Alimoe_KG

HSC
I'm still like...60% into my first draft but i'm making progress and it's coming along well =)
Luckly, i don't think i'll be needing a second draft.

How is everyone else comign along? Last time i asked this, everyone was up shit creek, espicially amoz lilo and the like :p

But i hope it's all starting to come together now?
Also, if anyone's finished and would like other BOSers to take a read and give some detailed feedback, I for one, would gladly do so. And i'll be putting mine up when i finish it. WHich is probably in another 2 weeks =)

But shit i'm feeling good :D Of course...my happiness could very possibly have nothing to do with my supposed progress in my MW but probably just too much sugar =/

666_blessings

Hi! I'm Alan...
HSC
Congrats for having more than 50% of it done! I'm looking forward to reading whatever insane piece you compose. I'll post up my poetry when i'm done. Happy writing =P

d_a_n_z

HSC
theres like....73 days till they are due? Hmmm...i shoudl probably get some work done, rather than counting days...

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
just thought everyone should know, airness came first in the whole grade yesterday when we got our reports.

what a nerd :)

Alimoe_KG

HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
just thought everyone should know, airness came first in the whole grade yesterday when we got our reports.

what a nerd :)

rofl. Oh dreamerish, you flatter me too much ^^
If i didn't know any better, i would swear that you're advertising me to potential BOS girls =)

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
I'm slowly seeing the light but sometimes I feel like I'm going to hit my head against the tunnel and just pass out and I wish my major work would just get ruined in the sewerage. Actually it doesn't even deserve to be in the sewerage because the sewerage is even better then my major work.....oh wait this is a positive thread..I should return the bitch thread :p

Thats soo great that you have done so much!! You came first as well? how fabulous! Just out of curiousity how did you go in EE1 + Adv?

Alimoe_KG

HSC
Sweets said:
I'm slowly seeing the light but sometimes I feel like I'm going to hit my head against the tunnel and just pass out and I wish my major work would just get ruined in the sewerage. Actually it doesn't even deserve to be in the sewerage because the sewerage is even better then my major work.....oh wait this is a positive thread..I should return the bitch thread :p

Thats soo great that you have done so much!! You came first as well? how fabulous! Just out of curiousity how did you go in EE1 + Adv?
Advanced i got 90%. Have to pull this up =)
Extension i got 95% (but the whole grade got slaughtered for our second one, which we haven't gotten back yet. But according to the teachers, it's pretty damn bad ^^)

How did the rest of you guys go? hahaha just as a tangent from the main topic of this thread. Although i fear it may also be a tangent from its optimism too =/

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Airness said:
How did the rest of you guys go? hahaha just as a tangent from the main topic of this thread. Although i fear it may also be a tangent from its optimism too =/
On all internals for Extension 1 & 2 I have 100% and I am the only one to get it.:) The next closest mark was in the 70s. However my external for Ext 2 is likely to be horrifying, but meh.
Congratulations on your marks, Airness:)

get_born

eng adv: somewhere in the 90s
eng ext 1: high 90s
eng ext 2: 100% so far.

Alimoe_KG

HSC
Sweets said:
Omg you guys are so ultra smart!

I'm....91 in Adv...i know how craptastic
97 in EE1
97 in EE2

Yours don't sound too low either =P

Anyhow, i think the tunnel light is fading again. I'm stuck =(

monique66

*cries*
I wish i was as smart as you all, i just had my 2nd viva last week, i'm getting the mark back on tuesday
*cries more*

Alimoe_KG

HSC
damnation said:
*cries*
I wish i was as smart as you all, i just had my 2nd viva last week, i'm getting the mark back on tuesday
*cries more*
*pat pat
You'll kill it =)

How come you get to have 2 vivas?
we only get one =/
I want two =(

kami

An iron homily
HSC
N/A
Don't worry everyone, don't be disheartened, don't give up. Imagine how you will feel when you are free and finished at the end of year, when *you* have handed in this fantastic piece of work(and fantastic it will be, I *know* it). So do not let the light of hope dissappear, do not go easy in the long dark night, for the dream must live on. The dream of English Extension 2, 2005! (that was like the hokiest and most plagiarised thing I have written lol).

monique66

@ Airness- yeah we have 2- both 20% each (ie one last term and one this term)
@ Kami- *hugs*

What really suck is that average for advanced is better than my ext average but my ranking is the other way around. I swear there will be a 0.00000000000000000000001% difference between the person that comes first and second...which i fear will not be me ='(

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
damnation said:
*cries*
*cries more*
omg you are sooo smart! I'm sure you will go great on ur Viva. You're deffinetly going to get 99+ :)

Alimoe_KG

HSC
damnation said:
@ Airness- yeah we have 2- both 20% each (ie one last term and one this term)
@ Kami- *hugs*

What really suck is that average for advanced is better than my ext average but my ranking is the other way around. I swear there will be a 0.00000000000000000000001% difference between the person that comes first and second...which i fear will not be me ='(
To get that 0.000000000000001% difference (i apologise if i added or left out a 0), all you have to do is put in the equivalent amount of effort.

monique66

Nah, i ain't smart. I just try to be :)
And i doubt studying 24/7 will make me better than *that* person. She is some kind of socially inept robot :rolleyes: then again, i may have to rethink my stratgy for the HSC

monique66

Getting back to the point of this thread, i wouldn't mind reading througfh anyones MW (but not until my trials are over- basically until the holidays) Although, i'm not doing a short story so maybe you can use me to see if i pick up on little things or something you think people won't get. I'll post my up in a few weeks as well...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)