OK so who else hasnt started?? (1 Viewer)

white_spazzy

but why?
HSC
hey i was/am kinda in the same boat.
today i did my intro...THANKS JACK WHITE
and i have a dodgy first para.
im almost positive the pip is due 31st! but i wouldnt trust me check the Board site

trust me just start writing, and get FEEDBACK! if your teacher wont do it get some ppl on here to, im sure they will help.

GOOD LUCK PIPpers

mishka

HSC
N/A
GET A WRIGGLE ON!!! One month ago I would've said something like "as long as you start now, you'll be fine." You've passed that time, and now have LESS THAN ONE MONTH to do it!! Not meaning to sound mean but you've had this for 8 months or something, surely you have SOMETHING you could write about.

I can see you having some very late nights ahead, but the worst thing you can possibly do right now is put it off even further. Your trials are probably worth 20-30% of your school assessment. That means in total 10-15% all up. Your PIP is worth 30%. Essentially more than half of your external assessment.

Soooo, that said, get of the Internet NOW and start your PIP!!!

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
My pip is due in four days- so i started last week. Hopefully i can get it all done. But i also have a Modern History Essay Assessment on Leon Trotsky due tuesday :vcross: ...so in a way, im stuffed.

Danni07

happy little vegemite
HSC
Put your head down and work. Spend the rest of the afternoon/night collecting resources of the net and saving them to your hard-drive, then disconnect your connection and give it to your parents to hide somewhere. I found the internet to be most distracting, especially since you have to type the PIP and it's pointless writing a draft at this stage of time.
Many people are going to disagree with this, but in your situation I suggest pulling a few all nighters, making up questionnaire responses and trying to bullsh*t as much as possible.
If you can work with timetables, make one right now and set aside a little bit of time each day for trial revision.
If you want any more pointers, or just someone to whinge to, feel free to PM me :)

Kulazzi

HSC
Yeah, my aim was to finish it before friday but I have eng assesment on that day, so I am now trying to finish it by Monday, work on it over the weekend. I just can't wait to the uni open days, it would be the only outing I would go to before the HSC starts.

Actually, I just can't wait until the HSC is finished and get that feeling of relief. :D

mishka

HSC
N/A
yeh the feeling you get when you finish the HSC is pretty good, but the feelings closest to that (well it was for me, anyway), were:

1. clicking PRINT on PIP.doc :p
2. handing my PIP into school
3. writing on the cover (a fancy cover the BOS gives you!)
4. sending it away :D

keep your chins up, Society and Culturians!! I know you can do it :D ;)

white_spazzy

but why?
HSC
My PIP is now due on sunday! so i have alot of work to do...1/2 central material, conclusion and log.

Keep on writing PIPpers! we are nearly there :)

white_spazzy

but why?
HSC
i needed to annonce this to someone....I FINISHED MY CENTRAL MATERIAL!!!!

now here is an edit- I FINISHED!!!!!! at 11.30pm on sunday 24th july 2005!!

Last edited:

shsk

ooc: question ...why was Kulazzi banned?I had some questions for her...*sigh

..:::LoZzA:::..

HSC
hope everyone has finished their PIP by now. the board of studies says ur meant to stop work on ur PIP at 12:00!!!! LOL

mishka

HSC
N/A
good on you white_spazzy!! :D hope you're proud of yourself (although I can tell from your post :p)

as for those leaving it until literally the last minute, if you have aspirations of going to uni, you might like to know that it's not so easy to pull something off like this :) just a word of advice/warning!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)