Ok...this is a really dumb question.. (1 Viewer)

dezzy

HSC
Guys, a dumb question is better than no question at all right?
My question regards The 2 extended responses in the exam:
The "stimulus" question (first one out of two) is usually the Biz report style yea?
The 2nd response doesnt state the format besides a "well structured" piece

Do you think/Will we have to/Is it possilbe that maybe this year insdeat of writing a biz report we may have to write a marketing plan?
Has this ever been asked?

Cheers, Dezzy :uhhuh:

SuGa BunI =D

broken doo dooo booo
HSC
ohh your making me even more worry now!! as far as im concern, we only write biz report, which refers to the studied topics.

im pretty sure they’ll give us a biz scenario n you must write a report, n if you choose to do marketing n sumfing, im pretty sure thats writing a marketing plan isn’t??? swot, market objective, target market, marketing strategies & mix, market segmentation, ethical & legal n blah blah blah… omg.. dear me, im sorry if im not helping :D

HSC
Pretty much the first one is going to be a business report. I don't think it will be a marketing plan because they usually ask a few topics in the question, so I doubt it will be just marketing. The second one yeah just a well structured response, usually "with reference to relevant case study or studies"

the xc3ption

that's your idea of a dumb question? lol not even!!
basically i been told at every seminar i've been to, to expect a business report for section III.. but then again we never know what to expect...

mrfrya

Hey.

Im guessing they could make us do a marketing plan, depends what they feel worked well in past papers.

As long as we dont have to do a Revenue Statement/Balance sheet im cheein, i could never do them.

mikeryan69

HSC
N/A
the first one will always be a business report, with your second one if you need help with structure i can help. it will be more of a structured essay rather than anything like a business report. ALSO THEIR WILL DEF BE NO MARKETING PLAN, even if you write one, they said the most u can get is 7/20 for doing a marketing plan.

Lexi

HSC
N/A
We were told that the first is an expected Business Report, and the second is an extended response. In the lectures I have attended, they have said to write in report format for both, as long as you are confident to do so. Basically the report will cover either 2/3 of the 5 topics, and the response will cover the others.

charmed_cuties

Bubblegum girl
HSC
isn't a business report just the format u have to write in section 3?? and that it can contain n e information under wateva subheadings that u decide to create, even a marketing plan???
Now i'm not sure its confusing

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)