• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

old rare pokemon cards...pawn (1 Viewer)

HSC
ok well i was cleaning out my garage and i found my old collection of pokemon cars lol, back in year 7 i used to lvoe these things, anyway i sorted out the 'rare' ones (the ones with stars in the corner) and i have about 31 rare ones, most of them are in good condition.

I ownder if theres any you know hobby shops or whatever around the parramatta area that i can sell these at, for any price i don't care, i don't have any use for them anymore.

if anyone here knows of anywhere i could sell these could ya tell me please.

transcendent

HSC
N/A
sell it on ebay. i think there might still be a few die hard fans who might want them cause they don't make the original base set cards anymore.

transcendent

HSC
N/A
It's not like Pokemon was THAT significant that I'd be worth anything in 50 years. You need to collect things that have made an impact on society and something everybody knows.

Enoch

ur a closet enoch-sexual!
HSC
my 15 yo friend came along and took all my good cards..ie.. all the holos of set 1..

TimeAndTide

Kage Bunshin No Jutsu
HSC
transcendent said:
It's not like Pokemon was THAT significant that I'd be worth anything in 50 years. You need to collect things that have made an impact on society and something everybody knows.
Wanna know why Americans+rest of the world started watching anime after pokemon came out?

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Sell it later ... you'd make so much more money! Pokemon is still popular though. Ive still got those trading cards - I got a pikachu - its so cute :uhhuh:

G

Gavvvvvin

Do you reckon I'd be able to sell my old basketball cards on ebay? Or those Desert Storm ones?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)