Olympics (1 Viewer)

nerd2die4

HSC
i've seen the adds for the new game on playstation 2, its the olympics type thing. not sure what its called but looks interesting.

anybody have it? or recomend it?

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
don't get it, unless you want your controller buttons to ever work again.

But seriously, its good for a rent, but don't buy it. Gfx are good, but games get repetitive very quickly.

V

vanbasten

"If I throw a dog a bone, I don't want to know if it tastes good or not. And if you ever interrupt me whilst I'm walking, I'll cut your fucking jacobs off. "

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
"You show me how to control a wild fucking gypsy and I'll show you how to control an unhinged, pig-feeding gangster!"

Tusitula

cute (ugly but adorable)
HSC
i know my snatch, i've watched it at least 20 times!

V

vanbasten

Only 20? You will get there soon enough. It's good to know i can share Snatch quotes with someone every now and then

mr_speedy

its called karma baby
HSC
N/A
i love athletics games! they are really fun, especially if you play against other people. maybe you should rent it first to see if you like it. i havent played this game cause i dont own a ps2, but have played heaps of other track & field games on other consoles. if you have a brother or sister and you are really competitive against him/her you should really get it.

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
bigest piece of shit game ever

me n my friend had to share the controller to get the fastest speeds n jump n shiet

soo gay.. the controller srsly will fk up if u play it too much hahaha

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
i bet all the people that are saying that this game is "gay" are all those sad ppl who ordered the prostitute version of gta :rolleyes:

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Probably, but i dont understand the connections

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)