Omg.. did ne one else finish early (1 Viewer)

~~*CHELLE*~~

HSC
I think it might of just been me, but i wrote so much and so fast after the english exam yesterday that i had 20 minutes to spare?!?!? i still wrote like whole booklets on each question...

did neone else do the same... i felt a bit weird... like i shouldve...

oh i dunno

whoami

icegreentea
HSC
u living on earth??..eng was yesterday and this is a geography forum..but in answering..i finished on time..no spare minutes

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
Yea I did too and I almost filled the booklets (7,8,7.5). I rushed the first section though, and yea after english I was in super speed writing mode lol. I just went back over the multi-choice etc.

whoami

icegreentea
HSC
uhawww said:
Yea I did too and I almost filled the booklets (7,8,7.5). I rushed the first section though, and yea after english I was in super speed writing mode lol. I just went back over the multi-choice etc.
now im lost...eng? multiple choice...WTF!!

~~*CHELLE*~~

HSC
yes, i am on earth and the refernce was to geography i was just saying after english i wrote heaps fast coz thats what i was used to.... i noe this is a geography forem im not dumb

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
We mean we finished this one fast because since we had english yesterday we have had alot of practise in writing super fast long essays :p

whoami

icegreentea
HSC
~~*CHELLE*~~ said:
yes, i am on earth and the refernce was to geography i was just saying after english i wrote heaps fast coz thats what i was used to.... i noe this is a geography forem im not dumb
Oh i get ya now..sorry for be rude..lolz..well i had 20 mins or so for the 6 mark short answer question lolz in the end

~~*CHELLE*~~

HSC
OMG read the question before u answer... lol

were talking about geo and refering to english...

Hey yeh i flew through multiple choice and short answers but, i always do... lol

i should slow down

mrwaggles

HSC
Haha...i was writing RIGHT till the end...i like to think about my answers for a few minutes to make sure i get enything in them before i start brain dumping!

Hey, miss castle hill...do u remember mrs morton the food tech teacher...she left a few yrs ago...

Datto120

HSC
The majority of people in my exam lest just after an hour :eek:
I left with 40 minutes to go but i had wrote a fair bit! and gone over everything. I dont go over multiple choice because everytime i change my answer i get it wrong and the original one was right!!!!

lisa45

HSC
i was the only one from my class that stayed and worked for the entire duration of the exam... it was funny the order they left in actually...pretty much by rank. the person that came last left first not that was unexpected but i did think they might have tried harder for the hsc...

"Chubby"

HSC
i needed all the time.

There was only 20 girls that do geo at my school and 2 of them left at the one hour mark a couple left at the 1.5 hr mark and a couple left before 12.

Before i knew it, i was the only one on my row. Out of two rows there were only 2 people.

I found the test easy...if only i studied more...lol

Datto120

HSC
I spent to much time studying urban dynamics shame there wasnt much on them!!!
Ill have to ring my teacher tomoz and tell her how i went! do all teacher get delivered the exams even if no exams are held at the skool???

~~*CHELLE*~~

HSC
my teacher wasnt there but most people left by the time it was over... i waited outside for my friends

my supervisors said they were giving the exam to the social science department after the exam... so i guess

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)