Omg!!!! Have You Seen The New Building 4!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Logistics

HSC
speaking of aircon. Yesterday in the train one of the cariages had heater on lmao.
It was boiling and I'm not a person that complains about heat. I went to the next carriage while some people stayed in the hot one lol

Lazy people

HSC
N/A
Ellie_Belly said:
Luke Chueh! He rocks!
uhm? bless you?

joke :p he does rule :)

Logistics said:
speaking of aircon. Yesterday in the train one of the cariages had heater on lmao.
It was boiling and I'm not a person that complains about heat. I went to the next carriage while some people stayed in the hot one lol
WTF? cityrail just can't do anything right can they?

Last edited:

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
im in there for accounting and econmomics :uhhuh:
yes i agree. Its very cold sometimes in there!:mad1:

unistudent

HSC
im in building 4 for everything but 2 tutorials and 1 lecture. i like building 4 computer labs the best.

roadcone

HSC
the lights seem to keep on going out halfway thru my eco lecture in uni hall

EATAPIE

BMW>>>>Mercedes (see sig)
HSC
iamthebest009 said:
Its Soooooo Beautiful!! Kick Ass!!!!!
you wish it was beautiful. you're at uts, not sydney.

the guys at the top of the uts tower at ultimo look over at sydney uni and start crying.

HSC
N/A
EATAPIE said:
you wish it was beautiful. you're at uts, not sydney.

the guys at the top of the uts tower at ultimo look over at sydney uni and start crying.
cuz we're so happy that we're not stuck with a bunch of pretentious north shore snobs.

@roadcone - in all of mine too, i initially thought it was a bunch of guys being idiots but it happens all the time so I have no clue what's up with them

ETA i'm aware there are some human beings at usyd. :)

Last edited:

EATAPIE

HSC
Silver And Cold said:
cuz we're so happy that we're not stuck with a bunch of pretentious north shore snobs.

@roadcone - in all of mine too, i initially thought it was a bunch of guys being idiots but it happens all the time so I have no clue what's up with them

hahaha, i was just being a dickhead, for some fun. not *all* uts-ers are dumbasses. you must be alrite, seeing that you're saying there are some humans at usyd. :)

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
goan_crazy said:
im in there for accounting and econmomics :uhhuh:
yes i agree. Its very cold sometimes in there!:mad1:
it was warm in there this morning =/

EATAPIE said:
hahaha, i was just being a dickhead, for some fun. not *all* uts-ers are dumbasses. you must be alrite, seeing that you're saying there are some humans at usyd. :)
EATAPIE said:
nice av btw...
could have used the 'edit' button?/

EATAPIE

HSC
Huratio said:
could have used the 'edit' button?/
yeah, but then i'd have to specify who i was talking to, since i wasnt saying nice av to the same person that i was replying to earlier. anyway, whatever.

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Oh is it finally done? When are they going to revamp building three? It could do with some natural light and working lifts!

DJGerber

3rd Year BIT @ UTS
HSC
I thought they could have been a bit more innovative with their naming, "Harris St Wing"...

The outside of the building looks awesome. I can't wait until the grass area is opened up and they knock down that TAFE building (are they really going to do that, per the model in CB04?)

shortie_689

HSC
Silver And Cold said:

thats a tad generalised...
Im from the northshore and I go to UTS...
Not all people who live on the north shore are pretentios u have pretentios people everywhere in fact Im sure there would even be pretentious people where u live...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)