Deedum

HSC
Finnished mine 2 days ago. Just the relfection statement to go...grrr

miss-smexy

HSC
Hexamarillion said:
You're not alone there...><;;
oh thank god =(

Yeh, I'm not, my whole class hasn't really finished their stories either.

starrysky

HSC
Oh crapsticks. My final assessment is due tomorrow, and my Reflection Statement & Major Work & Process Journal are due on Tuesday. I still have to make amendments to my draft and get my journal together and refine my reflection statement ... therefore I shall take the day off tomorrow and panic. I art stressed, verily I art.

How's everybody else going? I'm going to froth at the mouth when I see my draft bound and such, but until then, it's anxiety to the max.

lexi-77

HSC
I've pretty much finished it. Just gotta do stupid reflection statement. I'm taking the day off tomorrow. Ew I hate extension 2. When we're done are we gonna share?

starrysky

HSC
I'd say definitely - isn't there a thread in the main forum that they start every year, and we post our major works and reflection statements or something? Meh. I'm delighted for that, but then ... stupid ... reflection crap. Two more days ...

n00dy

HSC
I'm in teh middle of trials, and still have my reflection to do. I'm pushing iiiit, and my teacher doesnt like my work :bomb:

Oh well! Stuff her! I just cant wait to get it over and done with so I can get back to study.

Has everyone else gotten rid of names and stuff in their journals? I didnt think i had to but a friend said that i did...?:confused:

Rowman

CCCP
HSC
yes you have to replace it with your student number. and that's not only in the journal, that applies to your mw as well

jimmayyy

HSC
i'm pretty much done, just waiting on a final word back from a mentor about my reflection statement. mines due wednesday. i can't wait to see everyone elses.

HSC
It's too big!
The whole thing's so complicated I can barely explain it to myself, let alone in 1500 words to someone else who doesn't have the enormous honour of access to my mind.
It'd me much easier if it could be written with lots of "um"s, "you know?s" and "sort of"s... Oh well, opefully they'll get it without too mucc explaining.
Brilliant. We ave a pupil free day tomorrow and I forgot about it.

Girlfriend

HSC
N/A
^ a pupil free day? isnt that a bit late?

i've just finished my major work. will start my reflection statement in a few minutes. im glad that im not the only one doing a last minute job.

cant wait til this whole thing is over. then ill finally have time to concentrate on my other subjects!

good luck to everyone who hasnt finished yet!

starrysky

HSC
^ Ahah, I was thinking the exact same thing. It'd be so much better if we could have the reflection as something aural, rather than written ... but therein lies the challenge, I suppose ... a challenge that ticks you off. *glares at the Board of Studies* *eye twitches*

WTF!bbq

if you have to ask
HSC
bumhead said:
wooo!!!

just fail your trials and put all your effort into 4 unit like me lol XD
Hehe that wounds like me, I've got my Mod Hist exam on the same date, I'm pretty much screwed for one or the other. Or both. :D

bumhead

Random Insults
HSC
TheQueenOfLeon said:
...And at 2783 words, I think it's time to start cutting back..
lol nice...
i just finished mine. it is sitting at 1598 words. im getting it printed 2moro :D

cant wait till i hand this in!
it will be something i can get over with before the actual hsc!

eevee

HSC
I'm in the middle of trials aswell as this, and i have my drama performance examination next week (still during the trials) and the week after is my music assessments.

I am not normally a stressed person...but right now I understand why people drop out .

I even contemplated dropping EE2 on Friday....I'm insane I swear.

Oh well once its done, im going to go to sleep and not wake up until everythings over. :sleep:
*sigh*

kewlu

Banned
HSC
TheQueenOfLeon said:
...And at 2783 words, I think it's time to start cutting back..
This is why I always write UP to a word limit. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)