One scene of a movie??? (1 Viewer)

LiL_JeN_JeN

WTF is Goonie Goo Goo
HSC
Did you guys study Witness? I did and I couldnt pick one scene that had kinda like crime and romance in one...shitted me to tears. So I think I fucked up by writing about the ideas and characteristics of romance.

rego2

HSC
um yeh i did only 1 scene on witness.. were u suppose to use other scene aswell to support your answer? if so im screwed...

anita_wax

tehnaz
HSC
i did that last scene the climax bit, 3 stooges in amish town =) and i referred to other scenes as i didnt have any quotes for this scene, like i just referred to them to back up the fact the scene is suppossed to be related to the whole movie

Ice man

HSC
i did the material witness scene as it has crime, thriller, start of romance, introduces main characters bla bla lol

hsvd_g

Grease Monkey
HSC
i used the 'Breaking the Rules Scene' in Witness!! I sorta referred back to how book was at the Amish District in the first place

7th Sign

HSC
I just used one scene from this book we used called we all fall down, the main scence where the house is trashed which changes basically the whole storey and constantly effects it.

Kd14

HSC
I did the climax one, I knew a lot of people would do it, but its the one that I've watched a lot of times.

danieljarvis

HSC
i did the barn dancing scene.. ( is there a proper name for it ) .. lots of stuff to convey the ideas of the film, lots of techniques used and not much talking to quote!

Shell

Boo Hoo
HSC
i studied the shoehorn sonata. i never really focused on one scene, as such. im worried

Bo-batron

HSC
I also used the murder scene in Witness. I discussed how major themes were used, or introduced to the movie. Like corruption, and how the clash of two cultures - violence was continued in this scene.... I probably did mention other aspects.... but forget. I have to fill out an "illness/misadventure" form for this exam... because I was really sick in the morning. But yeah, I found it hard to write a lot using only one scene!

Digital_Spork

HSC
I did the leaving scene. Either really good choice or really bad... only the results will show :p

andwz

HSC
Section 2 Film Identify a key scene in ur prescribed text
Analyse the ways in which this key scene reflects both ideas and characteristics of the text as a whole

i did the murder scene'
ye it onli asked for 1 scene

hsc_stinks

rego2 said:
um yeh i did only 1 scene on witness.. were u suppose to use other scene aswell to support your answer? if so im screwed...
thats what you suppose to do........

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)